Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey guys, I just picked up a pair of powered speakers but i forgot to get a mixer.

Anyway...until I find a dedicated mixer for small gigs, would the 192 suffice for live sound at a small gig?
by matthewgorman on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:53 am
Sure. You will need a pc/mac connected to be able to mix remotely with UC Surface.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by martinav on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:52 pm
Does this mean if you have the PC or MAC connected, that an iPad would then work??

I tried it, but when I pick it from the UC startup screen, it doesnt select. I can see it, and it has a valid IP next to it, but no go with iPad. Is that expected?

Owner of 32/24/16 Series III Mixers, 32.4.2 Ai, RM32Ai, Studio 192, FaderPort, 2xULT18,2x328Ai
by matthewgorman on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 pm
martinav wroteDoes this mean if you have the PC or MAC connected, that an iPad would then work??

I tried it, but when I pick it from the UC startup screen, it doesnt select. I can see it, and it has a valid IP next to it, but no go with iPad. Is that expected?

No. It should come up with a control surface, same as the mixers. A valid IP address does not mean that it is the correct IP address. For any of the remote apps to work, the PC and the ipad need to be in the same range and subnet. Its possible to see a device in the wrong IP range, but control won't happen.

What address do you show for the ipad, and what shows for the 192?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

4 posts
Page 1 of 1