Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi
I m thinking to get a interface to use on recording voice (just i need 2 in) and 4-6 out for headphones booth mix.
so I saw this both interfaces:Presonus Studio 192 Mobile, Audient iD22.
I use Studio one as main DAW in a Hackitosh so make interesting the Presonus 192 mobile due the integration with the DAW. but i dint find much review yet with the 192 mobile and I read about some problem with the RTL?
So i would like to know if someone already try? to know how work with latency
I read that the Audient iD22 have a very good quality and no have any problem with , but due the studio 192 mobile has the integration with studio one It makes me doubt between both?

which one recommend me?

thanks
by PreSonuSales2 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:24 am
I'll leave the post open for users to chime in with their experience, but here's a couple of things to keep in mind between these two units:
    The Studio 192 mobile has a larger I/O with more inputs and further expand-ability via ADAT
    Additionally, it has a higher sampling rate (192k) that will result in higher quality recordings
    Finally, it has remote preamps, BNC clock, and USB 3.0 for flexibility and ease of use

There was actually a third-party company which did a blind, audio shootout on the Studio 192 (against the UA Apollo Twin and the Apogee Ensemble). Listeners voted that the Studio 192 sounded best.

You can read more about the Studio 192's latency at the following link: http://answers.presonus.com/3411/studio-192-latency

Inside Sales

*Please create a "signature" with your software and hardware specs to make it easier for us to help you... click HERE.

Home Setup: Studio 192 , Studio One Professional 3 (64 Bit), Eris E8s, Eris 4.5s, and Ceres 4.5s.
Office Setup: AudioBox 22VSL, Eris E5s, Studio One Professional 3 (64 Bit)

2 posts
Page 1 of 1