Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I do not agree the 192 is sluggish over 2.0. You’d need to be recording quite a few tracks at once to hit any kind of a bandwidth issue. I was running 2.0 for over a year with no issues.

osx 10.13 :
1T SSD
Windows 10
i9
64gb ram
Studio one 5
by Bbd on Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:01 pm
I use a 192 and love it on my Win 10 system. Does the job and then some.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by kfwdrums on Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:33 am
kfwdrums wroteI just started using the studio 192 yesterday with my mac mini and EL capitan and I noticed the same thing. I'm using the latest drivers and firmware. I thought it was just with the spdif output because when I switch to a different output it would sometimes play sound. I love the presonus products and would love to continue using them. Hope you guy's can work this out and I'll keep you posted on anything I find. I just wouldn't want this to happen with a client in the room. Thanks for a great produce otherwise.
P.s is there a recommended settings list for setting up the computer like pro tools has, i suspect its probably similar, like no wifi,bluetooth,etc etc
Thanks,
Karl

UPDATE 2023, I've been using the studio 192 and dp 88 with a 2012 Mac Mini for the past 3-4 years and its been working great. I'm using it to record drums and full bands etc. the UC software is solid. I've also been using it with S1 Ver4.6 and it integrates very well.
Also the ipad apps are very handy to control.
Hope this helps anyone looking into using this set up.
Karl
by ddev on Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:26 pm
Bbd wroteI use a 192 and love it on my Win 10 system. Does the job and then some.

Totally agree with you. - My Studio 192 rack mount has been powered on CONTINUALLY for 6 years straight (yes, you read that correctly) and has not given me a minute's worth of problems. This thing is GOLDEN!! If you can scarf one up on eBay...DO IT!!!
by madisonfinley on Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:53 pm
I've had mine four years. No problems at all. I replaced a Focusrite because I couldn't stand their control software.

Windows 11 Home, Notion 6, Studio One 6. Intel i9, 32 GB RAM

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2