Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
If i have the unit switched off for a few hours and switch it back on.. the UC keeps telling me to update firmware.. (DSP invalid) ... and i do it every time but it happens to be the same version each time. version: 1.1-4 ..

Anyone have this issue?

im running it on a Mac (Yosemite)
by ericjefferson on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:39 am
Yes, same here.
I've found that this happens when i power up the Studio 192 before i have UC Surface open/running.
Open UC Surface first, power up the Studio 192 = NO Firmware Alert.
Hope this helps.
by matthewgorman on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:31 am
Try connecting the unit with USB2 cable, and then perform the FW update. Let me know how that works out.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by sidnaghdi on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:03 am
It's already connected with a USB2 cable .. It seems that yes if you turn the unit on before opening the UC app it asks you to update and not vice versa. It's a funny one!
by DominicB on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:33 pm
Please download the latest UC Surface software for the Studio 192. This issue was identified and addressed. The latest software should fix the issue. If not please let us know.

Product Manager
Presonus Audio

Mac Pro 1,2 | 8 Core Xeon | 16GB Ram | OSX 10.9
MacBook Pro i7 16
HP Laptop i7 12GB Ram Win 8.1
Interfaces: Presonus,
Controllers: AKAI LPK25, Arturia Minilab, Maschine Mikro mkII, Nektar P49, Keystation Pro 88, Korg Microkey
by jean-louiscolonne on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:16 am
Hi,

I actually started having the issue after installing the last UC version. After installing, it started asking me to update the firmware even if it was up to date. And it keeps asking and I can't access the digital mixer interface.
The turning up the interface first thing won't work here.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1