Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Any updates on when this product will ship.

I placed my order over a month ago with Sweetwater. I was told first shipments were expected sometime over the past two weeks. Everyone's been pretty quiet about it though.

Jonathan Wood
Studio One 3 Professional
Studio 192
Windows 10, 64-Bit, 16GB
https://soundcloud.com/jonathanwood
by lucienbelanger on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:38 pm
I pre ordered in May and it was shipped from Sweetwater earlier today.
jonathanwood5 wroteAny updates on when this product will ship.

I placed my order over a month ago with Sweetwater. I was told first shipments were expected sometime over the past two weeks. Everyone's been pretty quiet about it though.
by matthewgorman on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 am
AFAIK, the product is still in beta, so I doubt anything has shipped yet. I haven't seen anything announced for shipping, so until that happens we can only guess.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by jonathanwood5 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 am
matthewgorman wroteAFAIK, the product is still in beta, so I doubt anything has shipped yet. I haven't seen anything announced for shipping, so until that happens we can only guess.

Sweetwater told me initial units were going out the second half of last month and, according to @lucienbelanger, that has in fact happened.

But if he placed his order in May, I guess I have to wait a while longer.

But one thing you said that I do agree with is that I haven't see any announcements from PreSonus. Part of the reason I posted here was in the hopes that they might post some more "official" information.

Jonathan Wood
Studio One 3 Professional
Studio 192
Windows 10, 64-Bit, 16GB
https://soundcloud.com/jonathanwood
by matthewgorman on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:11 am
In cases like this, no news is in fact no news. Based on recent postings in the Studio Live forums, there was an official announcement regarding shipping status of the CS18 and the AI Dante cards. Based on that, when they have a concrete shipping date it will be announced.

I would not take Sweetwater or lucienbelanger as an official information source.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by tombrignall on Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 pm
Except I would take Sweetwater's word, when its their word and they still don't know as of yesterday when they are getting their units in. I have had one on order since the beginning of this months. I almost preordered in May but was told it wasn't a hot seller so not to worry they would probably have enough. Now I am in the second or third wave of shipments, and was told yesterday that it is such a hot seller now that some people will be waiting a long time. I think this is going to be a very hot product. I am glad I didn't wait too long to preorder.

Studio One Pro V3
Ma
MBOX pro 3
OS 10.9.5
2x2.8 Quad Core 2008
22 GB Ram
5 hard drives (10.5 tbs internal)
motu 828II
Unitor 8
AMT 8
Maschine
Novation Impulse 49
Roland XP 50, Virus tb, Korg Prophecy, Nord Lead II, Ensoniq TS 10 , Korg MS2000R

6 posts
Page 1 of 1