Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
13 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just received my studio 192 the power button does not work, it's still just light that does not turn off. someone had the same problem too? :shock:
by matthewgorman on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:41 am
Nope, should turn off. Glows blue when synced, and red when not. Open a support ticket, or possibly look to exchange the unit if defective.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by ronaldmartin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:08 am
Same problem...But it hasn't stopped my work, and I don't have an equivalent interface to use while repairs are done.......It's just annoying to unplug...Maybe the work will slow down enough to let me ship it off.
by matthewgorman on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:35 am
ronaldmartin wroteSame problem...But it hasn't stopped my work, and I don't have an equivalent interface to use while repairs are done.......It's just annoying to unplug...Maybe the work will slow down enough to let me ship it off.

Where did you purchase? Where are you located?

Matt

S1Pro V5
by matthewgorman on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:37 am
You may want to try a factory refresh. I believe that is in settings in UC Surface, or it may be in the top menu of UCS> Don't have it in front of me right now.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by ronaldmartin on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:36 pm
matthewgorman wrote
ronaldmartin wroteSame problem...But it hasn't stopped my work, and I don't have an equivalent interface to use while repairs are done.......It's just annoying to unplug...Maybe the work will slow down enough to let me ship it off.

Where did you purchase? Where are you located?

Purchased new from Zzounds and I'm in Alabama
by fcapolongo on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:10 pm
i have the same problem with my unit. press the power button and nothing happens.. just stays blue. i just installed this today so maybe theres an issue with the new firmware the I just installed on it?

Mac Mini I7 2.6ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB Fusion. El Capitan :: KRK Rokit 6 Gen 3 Monitors :: Studio 192 (USB 3 connected) :: Studio One 3 Pro :: Faderport :: Melodyne Editor :: 2 x Studio Channels :: ElevenRack :: HP 4 :: Various Mics and Guitars
by julienwidmer on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:06 pm
same for me... I've got all issues of this forum in the same unit !!!! and many more...
by jpettit on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:02 pm
Have all of you created a support ticket for this issue?
It would help.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by fcapolongo on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:37 am
will do.

Mac Mini I7 2.6ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB Fusion. El Capitan :: KRK Rokit 6 Gen 3 Monitors :: Studio 192 (USB 3 connected) :: Studio One 3 Pro :: Faderport :: Melodyne Editor :: 2 x Studio Channels :: ElevenRack :: HP 4 :: Various Mics and Guitars
by igornedeljkovi on Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 am
Hello, I bought the Presonus Studio 192 audio interface, when I turn it on, it normally activates, synchronizes ... however, when I'm done, I can't turn it off on the right button that turns it on and off. Is it so normal or is it a problem. By the way, I also have a mobile 192 version on which that button normally works. Thanks
by igornedeljkovi on Thu May 28, 2020 4:16 pm
fcapolongo wrotewill do.

Please tell me, what is real way for finishing problem with button turn on/off on STUDIO 192?
by josephanderson3 on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:06 pm
Yeah mine does not turn off either. SO annoying!! This thing has been pretty buggy and I have to force quit this "ucdaemon.bundle" app on my dock every time I want to shut down my imac. I've created a ticket for this multiple times and they still have not figured it out. They keep saying its a problem with my machine, but it doesn't do that with any other software or interface. I'd go with an Apollo in a HEARTBEAT if they weren't so expensive! I'm not impressed with the studio 192 at all, but forced to use it over the last several years due to budget constants.

FIX YOUR poop PRESONUS!

See attachment.

Attachments
screenshot.jpg

13 posts
Page 1 of 1