Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi there. I just unboxed a new Studio 192 and when I power it up I can connect to USB and use Universal Control just fine. But the buttons for Prev/Next/48v/Mono/Talk/etc don't light up, or do anything when I press them. The dial doesn't change the readout which always says "L 00".

Do I need to do anything to activate that? I currently only have 1 XLR mic plugged into it at input 3. I also have the current firmware. It updated the first time I connected via USB.
by shawnb on Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:37 pm
Because the display was flashing "L . 00" with blinking dot, I was able to find another post somewhere talking about this. Something must have gone wrong with the Firmware update. But it let me update again anyway, and now it works fine.
by Bbd on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:18 pm
Okay. Good that you followed up.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM

3 posts
Page 1 of 1