StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I have an RM32ai w/Dante card installed, a Hear Technologies Dante/Soundgrid Bridge (and Soundgrid server), and a Mac mini running Waves LV1 mixer.

I am trying to access the RM's Mix Outputs from the LV1 for monitor mixes. Just not having any luck so far. I know there is the Aux. routing page in Universal Control but, honestly, I have never figured out how to use any part of that.

Has anyone done this, or know how to get this done? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm kind of at my wits end with this. I want to use the LV1 and other waves effects/dynamics on stage. The RM is still running strong and I don't want to have to replace it (neither does my wife!).

Thank you all in advance for any suggestions... even if it's only to point me in the right direction.

Jeffrey

**computers** 2022 MacBook Pro w/ M1 Pro * 32GB ram * MacOS Ventura // MacMini * QuadCore i7 * 16GB ram * OS X Catalina // **interface(s)** Digigrid IOX //// Firestudio Project // Waves Soungrid Server //// **Software** Studio One 5.x (latest version) // Waves LV1 // SuperRack // misc. PlugIns

1 post
Page 1 of 1