StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I'm using an RML32 as an interface and am trying to setup Sonarworks Reference 4 for room and monitor correction.

The software requires the audio input and output to be from the same interface during measurements. However, when I set it up to receive on channel 1 and output to channels 21 & 22 (same as I have set for Studio One) I'm only getting the mic input. Nothing coming back to the output channels.

Now, it took me a while to figure out the Output routing initially with the RML. The penny dropped when I realised it needed to be treated like an analogue studio desk with an interface.... where the output is returned to input channels, rather than a stand alone interface where software would access the outs directly. Could SR4 be looking for direct main outs? I have channels 21 & 22 set to firewire and am not getting the test signal. If I select the built in audio on my Mac, I get the test signal but also a warning that I'm using a different interface. Can anyone see a solution here? Is there a way to select the outs directly or should SR4 work as explained, is that the problem?

Also, should I get this working. Is there a calibration file available for the Presonus PRM 1??

Thanks

1 post
Page 1 of 1