StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am trying to find out how to do a complete reset for the mixer board. I'd like to reset ALL channel names, faders, gain, EQ, compression - everything, like the day I got the app and set everything up.

I have an RM 16 running UC Surface on an Ipad, linked wireless via router coming from the network connection on the RM.

Is there a way to do this? Im trying to search and find, but just keep coming up with things like "Scene recall and storing" - which, either I am not understanding, or it is not what I am looking for. When I try to "Recall" the "Zero board" preset, all names are still there and fader levels, etc...

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

Nik

Presonus RM16 - Macbook Pro Retina 15
Logic Pro X
2 Yorkville powered 15 subs
2 QSC HPR 153i Mains
2 Electro-Voice ZLX15P Powered Monitors
PRS CU24>TC G G-System>Peavey JSX Vodoo Mod>Mesa 4x12
>Mesa Bogie Road King 1>Mesa 4x12
Warwick Corvette SS>Ampeg Classic>Ampeg Classic 6x10
by Karyn on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:36 am
If the Zero Board isn't zeroing the board when you recall it check you don't have filters enabled.
On the Scene Save/Recall screen, down the left hand side, are a series of buttons listing things like EQ, Faders, Names, etc. These determine what is recalled when you load a scene. The correct term is "Recall Safe" and they're there to prevent certain settings from being overwritten when you change scenes.

Karyn

-------------------------------------------------------
SL32ai, RM32ai, SL328AI x2, SL18sAI x2, all Dante.
Studio 192, Digimax FS, Faderport,
Sonar Platinum, Studio One.
http://refer.waves.com/dzDVn
Dante Level2 certified.
by wahlerstudios on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:23 am
https://www.presonus.com/support/downloads/StudioLive-RM32AI

StudioLiveSoftware_ReferenceManual-EN-V7_29092017, section 5.5.4 and 5.5.5

The "Preset button" opens the Scene Library. You will see two different sets of scenes; one set is on the mixer, the other one is "local", which is your iPad, if you have stored any scenes there already. The "Zero Out (Board Reset)" scene is alway top left and can not be overwritten. The "Scene filters" shown in the manual differ from mixer to mixer, you will not see all of the choices.
by NR21122 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 pm
Perfect. These replies helped me out. Thansk so much for your time, I appreciate it!

Question answered 100% :)

Nik

Presonus RM16 - Macbook Pro Retina 15
Logic Pro X
2 Yorkville powered 15 subs
2 QSC HPR 153i Mains
2 Electro-Voice ZLX15P Powered Monitors
PRS CU24>TC G G-System>Peavey JSX Vodoo Mod>Mesa 4x12
>Mesa Bogie Road King 1>Mesa 4x12
Warwick Corvette SS>Ampeg Classic>Ampeg Classic 6x10
by haironcastellon on Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:54 am
Hola buenas tengo problemas con mi studioliveRML32 hace poquito le cambie la tarjeta de audio donde estan los canales RyL la puse nueva la mande a traer ala usa
Ok la cosa es que cuando uso la consola en el master en el ipad me reflja que esta llegando señal al master pero cuando conecto las salidas RyL no me sale audio y no se porque sera
Que puedo hacer???
Alguien me puede ayudar???
by horstmoshroom on Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:58 pm
Hola haironcastellon,
puedes intentar reiniciar el tablero,
para ello, tienes que cargar una escena guardada en el mezclador llamada "Zero Out (Board Reset)".

¿Qué firmware está utilizando?
¿Tienes experiencia en la actualización del firmware?

Saludos cordiales,
Tino

6 posts
Page 1 of 1