StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
My RM16AI won't power up after 3 years of use in our church, is this an issue with the rm series? It took us 15 mins of turning on and off and on again for the RM16 to boot up today.
by wahlerstudios on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:00 am
Check all (!) cables.
Check if the card is fixed and sitting correctly.

If that doesn't help: Do a firmware reset.
by promusic1 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:42 am
Hi, I’ve the same issue with my rm32ai. When I have to restart the unit (no matter what the reason is) it won’t turn on again. No lights, nothing. When I unplug the main power for about 10 sec. And then turn it on it works. Is this the start for more severe problems in the future? That the unit won’t start at all for example. Did anyone from you had the same problems? If so did Presonus a repair and what are the costs? It looks like a problem with the power supply as mentioned before. Is it doable to repair it yourselves?
Regard, Mark
by wahlerstudios on Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:06 am
It should not be too difficult to open the rack mixer and check if there is something loose and can be physically fixed. NEVER touch or replace any electronical part! You won't get any spare parts anyway. If there is nothing to "see", get in contact with Service. Repairs are possible.

https://my.presonus.com > Support > Create A Ticket (orange button)
by claudiofontana on Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:53 am
I had the same problem the mixer did not turn on until after several attempts I sent it to assistance in Turin and the power supply board was replaced for a cost of 310 euro. I have owned the mixer for 5 years and it has always worked very well I will continue to I use this device because it is very versatile and very powerful I am thinking of buying another one as a backup.
the only negative was the firmware update to version 13731 which malfunctioned. I went back to version 9244 which also works very well with the CS18AI control surface.
Google translate.
Claudio - Italy

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2