StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Remote mixing on an Android Tablet is here. Visit the Google Play Store to download the Free app. Happy mixing.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by ronron3 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 am
From the release notes I read UC requires a minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768 : are there any android or windows tablets with that screen resolution ? Or is this a ipad related screen resolution ?
Android / windows tablet usually have 1024x600 ( 7 inch screen )
by matthewgorman on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 am
I can't say for sure, but that may just be verbiage pertaining to the ipad, a result of copy/paste? I know it was tested on many devices with no issue. I think the android version is the driving factor.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by brianwechtenhiser on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:09 am
I've installed UC Surface on a number of different devices to control my RML32AI. A very real issue is the tiny size of the control elements and text on some of these devices. Specifically my Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Nexus 7 tablet, and an 8-inch Windows tablet. The app desperately needs a graphical scaling factor setting to make it usable on such devices. Please consider adding this feature as soon as possible. I'm a huge PreSonus fan and am hopeful you will address this issue. Thank you!
by brianwechtenhiser on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:40 am
brianwechtenhiser wroteI've installed UC Surface on a number of different devices to control my RML32AI. A very real issue is the tiny size of the control elements and text on some of these devices. Specifically my Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Nexus 7 tablet, and an 8-inch Windows tablet. The app desperately needs a graphical scaling factor setting to make it usable on such devices. Please consider adding this feature as soon as possible. I'm a huge PreSonus fan and am hopeful you will address this issue. Thank you!

I'm not an Apple fan but had no choice but to purchase an iPad to use for wireless portable remote control of my RM mixer. The size of the screen elements is usable on an iPad but not on my other devices listed on my prior post. Please help!
by brianwechtenhiser on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:17 pm
Another suggestion to consider... make the UC Surface Android app available on the Amazon Appstore for Android. This will make it available to owners of Amazon Fire tablets. I own two very nice Amazon Fire HDX tablets (7" and 9") which would be nice to use with my RML mixer. Thanks again!

6 posts
Page 1 of 1