StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
43 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
I have not yet updated the Firmware BUT. There was an auto update on the Ipad App. Here is my Problem. Where is the Tape In? at the bottom bar it still says TI and DR like the last version but in the faders they are not there. There is the new Return A and Return B Faders and NO tape in. Does anyone know where the tape in control went on this app update? It looks like someone may have dropped the hammer on this before its time. A PDF of all changes made during updates would be nice as well.
by seanbrown2 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:45 pm
Return A is Tape in and Return B is digital return . and you will need to update to Rm in order for it to properly work . the issue originally posted here was fixed in a subsequent update . V1.4.0.3686 is the one you seek . Just be sure to follow all instruction to the letter . if possible use a sandisk thumbdrive . and dont forget save your scene or scenes to your local device (not the Mixer) but a pc or mac by clicking the copy to lacal button . and also perform a backup in addition to the scene save before either. Make sure all buttons are on in the scene save backup screen ie Name,fx,assigns,eq and dyn, aux mix, faders, geq, preamps,and DCA Groups. after FW Update load you backup followed by the appropriate saved scene.
Last edited by seanbrown2 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last year traded up my 3 firepod pod chain for a RM32AI. just added CS18AI And I am LOVING IT!. The Home Studio set up. Home built. Amd fx 8350 8 core 4400 Mhz liquid cooled. Asus M5A99X-EVO R2 MotherBoard, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix 1866mhz Ram, 120 GB Intel SSD , 1TB Seagate HDD, 4TB HGST NAS HDD, 500 GB Seagate HDD. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, SiiG DP FireWire 800 3 port PCIe card, tripple monitors 27 inch Asus Monitor / 2 24 Asus inch monitors , Studio one 3 pro, RM32Ai firewire to pc, QSC RMX 2450, RMX 1450, RMX 850. Furman RP-8D power conditioner. Audix Microphones. PDP Platinum Series Drums
by EmptyGlass on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 pm
Thanks I will update the firmware tomorrow and check it out. I couldn't do it earlier because we had a show tonight

43 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3