StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Just installed the new RM firmware upgrade. Love the new Filtered DCA Group functionality. In the Group Masters view I have created several "user" Filtered DCAs but in the Group view below the dotted line there are what appear to be default, pre-installed groups (e.g. ~Drums, ~Guitars, etc.) that appear to be "smart groups" created from the preset assignments that I made for the channels. Cute idea, but I don't want my Group Master strip view cluttered by these other DCA groups. I have tried to delete them using the normal delete process (Highlight the DCA Group name, click on edit, click on Delete, click on Confirm Delete) but it they are still there. How do I get rid of these DCA groups? Thanks.
by keithsyler on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:02 pm
Me too. I really don't want those preset groups
by keithsyler on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:09 pm
It may not be the optimum workaround but I just deleted all the icons from my inputs by clicking on the "X" next to the icon at the bottom of the channel strip fader, except for the ~Drums, which I will keep. For now I will deal with not having the icons so I can clean up my DCA Masters.

Attachments
UC icon delete.tiff
UC icon delete.tiff (14.42 KiB) Viewed 6500 times
by Convivial1 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 pm
Agreed. I'm glad to have DCA's, but that is pretty annoying.
by stingray1122 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:12 pm
There's currently no way to remove the automatic Filter DCAs. We're working on a way to hide them for the 1.3 release in late Q1.

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus
by brianmcaloon on Wed May 27, 2015 1:01 am
And here I thought it was just me. Is there a way to arrange the order left to right after the DCA has been created?
by john_kaufman on Wed May 27, 2015 3:37 pm
Reordering would be a nice feature request if it isn't already slated for 1.3.

I do a show that's a mix of comedians and musical acts and (for this show) build my DCAs based on show segments. As wireless vocal mics and instrument packs get re-purposed from segment to segment, the DCAs can sometimes get a bit unruly to keep track of what's what.

Of course color coding would help that situation as well.

(2) 32R | (2) 328AI | (2) 18sAI | (2) ULT15 | (2) QSC K12 | (2) QSC K10.2 | (20+) Shure's & Sennheiser's - wired and wireless | (2) iPad 2017 | (4) iPod 6 Touch | (2) MacBook Pro | Full Ubiquiti WiFi Mesh setup | (1) Furman 20AMP Power Conditioner | Bunch of F34 Truss and DMX Lights | 16x12' Stage | (1) Box Truck and (1) Billion cables.
by bubbaguth on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:23 pm
Was this ever fixed??

Still seems to be an issue for me with latest UC.

RM32AI, RM16AI, CS18AI, SL16, 32R, NSB 16.8, 328AI, 18sAI
MOTO AVB and 5WSE Switch
NowSonic Stage Router Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro
Apple iPad Pro
Macbook Pro

8 posts
Page 1 of 1