StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
10 posts
Page 1 of 1
since the CS will be equiped with transport controls to record and playback, will that be implemented on UC surface software also? furthermore can CS18AI and/or UC surface comunicate "arming" tracks on capture to record? This is a convenience relating to the scenerio of having a Mac/PC laptop connected via firewire located next to stage box(StudioLiveRM), which is too far away from the FOH engineer that manages w/CS and UC.

Presonus StudioLive RM32AI
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
IMac Yosemite
MacBook Pro. Yosemite
IPad2
Presonus Studio Channel PreAmp

Kenny Lee
Sound Engineer RiverLife Church MN
by stingray1122 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:45 am
kennyasalee wrotesince the CS will be equiped with transport controls to record and playback, will that be implemented on UC surface software also? furthermore can CS18AI and/or UC surface comunicate "arming" tracks on capture to record? This is a convenience relating to the scenerio of having a Mac/PC laptop connected via firewire located next to stage box(StudioLiveRM), which is too far away from the FOH engineer that manages w/CS and UC.

The plan is to provide a Capture remote view in UC Surface for transport control, virtual soundcheck, and monitoring levels. We're hoping to have it implemented in the release that supports the new CS18AI when it ships.

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus
by john_kaufman on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 am
Wow, that would help my situation a lot -- I really like where you guys are headed with all this.

(2) 32R | (2) 328AI | (2) 18sAI | (2) ULT15 | (2) QSC K12 | (2) QSC K10.2 | (20+) Shure's & Sennheiser's - wired and wireless | (2) iPad 2017 | (4) iPod 6 Touch | (2) MacBook Pro | Full Ubiquiti WiFi Mesh setup | (1) Furman 20AMP Power Conditioner | Bunch of F34 Truss and DMX Lights | 16x12' Stage | (1) Box Truck and (1) Billion cables.
by seanmcdaniel on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:49 pm
:+1 NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
by kennyasalee on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 pm
stingray1122 wrote
kennyasalee wrotesince the CS will be equiped with transport controls to record and playback, will that be implemented on UC surface software also? furthermore can CS18AI and/or UC surface comunicate "arming" tracks on capture to record? This is a convenience relating to the scenerio of having a Mac/PC laptop connected via firewire located next to stage box(StudioLiveRM), which is too far away from the FOH engineer that manages w/CS and UC.

The plan is to provide a Capture remote view in UC Surface for transport control, virtual soundcheck, and monitoring levels. We're hoping to have it implemented in the release that supports the new CS18AI when it ships.

ok im going to order my CS18AI next week. too excited and will bare the production wait time haha. Presonus you guys are always ahead of the game with your technology!

Presonus StudioLive RM32AI
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
IMac Yosemite
MacBook Pro. Yosemite
IPad2
Presonus Studio Channel PreAmp

Kenny Lee
Sound Engineer RiverLife Church MN
by basmeijer on Mon May 11, 2015 3:17 pm
stingray1122 wroteThe plan is to provide a Capture remote view in UC Surface for transport control, virtual soundcheck, and monitoring levels. We're hoping to have it implemented in the release that supports the new CS18AI when it ships.

:thumbup: Super! :thumbup:
by matthewgorman on Mon May 11, 2015 6:10 pm
basmeijer wrote
stingray1122 wroteThe plan is to provide a Capture remote view in UC Surface for transport control, virtual soundcheck, and monitoring levels. We're hoping to have it implemented in the release that supports the new CS18AI when it ships.

:thumbup: Super! :thumbup:

+ Duper. Now if they can only wedge transport control for studio one, i would leave them alone for a while. And maybe direct access to the aux outs from the daw.

So thats all i need, this chair, this paddle game, and the remote control, and thats all i will need. And this thermos.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by mwright137 on Mon May 11, 2015 7:11 pm
"I'm picking out a thermos for you..."

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by seanmcdaniel on Mon May 11, 2015 8:21 pm
The new phone books are here!!
by mwright137 on Mon May 11, 2015 8:30 pm
'I slit the sheet the sheet I slit and on the slitted sheet I sit.'

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

10 posts
Page 1 of 1