24 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Actually you need iTunes or a third-party data erase tool to help delete audio recordings on iPad. It's easy to use and all files will be deleted completely.
P.S. When I'd like to capture sound and video, I prefer to use Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac to record any video and audio easily and then I can transfer them to iPhone, iPad and other portable devices.
by nelsonjayden on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:22 pm
I found it hard to delete audio files from iPad because it is not possible to access to the audio files. You have to use the iTunes to sync an wipe the ipad every time. Sometimes it is easy to lead to data lose.
So honestly I don't download audio from ipad directly, currently I use the DRmare Audio Capture for Windows to help me record audio from windows pc and then transfer the songs from computer and iPad. It works well.
That is one way I found works.
by elainemartin1 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:25 am
It this the only way I can delete? Or any other variants are laso available?
by bradhawkins4 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:36 am
Look, the same happening with iTunes music library on iPhone, and I also encountered with Error 9 in iTunes, so I try to figure out how to iTunes Restore Error 9, I followed all the instruction I found from Website and fix it.

24 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2