36 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2
I recorded several tracks with Capture Duo on my iPad Mini 4 but my daughter got 2 of them deleted. Does the app backup the audio in default?
by jouekim on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:14 pm
Do you want to restore them ? it is difficult to determine,you'd better check your iPad to see if the two audio tracks are backed up,things will get better if you back them up before.
by yansonalex on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:39 pm
jouekim wroteDo you want to restore them ? it is difficult to determine,you'd better check your iPad to see if the two audio tracks are backed up,things will get better if you back them up before.

I am looking for a way to get back the tracks.
by jouekim on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:24 pm
yansonalex wrote
jouekim wroteDo you want to restore them ? it is difficult to determine,you'd better check your iPad to see if the two audio tracks are backed up,things will get better if you back them up before.

I am looking for a way to get back the tracks.

See what i did for restoring video from iPad ,not from the backup .
https://www.androidphonesoft.com/resour ... -ipad.html
by jenniesteinman on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:55 am
Hey thanks above link really helped.Thank you so much
by ypkdidypkdid on Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:23 am
After record audio by your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can use a third-party iOS backup tool to backup audios to the computer, I have ever used a iPhone iPad Transfer tool to transfer music, audio, photos, videos, contacts and SMS from iPhone to computer.
https://www.android-iphone-recovery.com ... puter.html
by michaelfeltman on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:23 am
Above link was very much helpful.Thank you so much for it myschoolbucks
by jonsnow9 on Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:42 am
I am having an issue on the recording as it the app of recording is not getting accessed through my ios device. I have tried many things to get it fixed but that did not happen. I can totally understand the thing which you have mentioned here.

by andrewkovacs1 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:14 pm
I think you need some tools to find your lost audio. Try 17 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software.
by jonhdatins on Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:48 am
I always use backups. Because I once created applications for online dating. I decided to create it by reading this article https://light-it.net/blog/how-to-create ... -insights/. Which talks about how to create this kind of application. So, at the stage of adding a list of functions, viruses entered my computer and there was nothing left on it. So I lost everything I did for a long time.
by solomonmika on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:35 am
The saddest thing is when the data and files disappear. But you want to be sure of safety and their safety
by irmannazarra on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:50 am
That's right. Our data is a value we can lose. I like to use mobile apps more for work and for processing photos and videos. Current mobile apps development https://opengeekslab.com/mobile-development/ allow you to be confident in saving data.
by tillymaelle on Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:29 am
There are a lot of software developing companies like Computools who provide their customers with the best data saving solutions. For example, they can develop any software that can protect your data and make any backup safely.
by anasofia on Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:22 am
I do not know any good back for recorded audio but I often go to this website to check the stats.
by 4waytechnologies1 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:17 am
Hi, I have a Sony IC Recorder ICD-BX140 and I accidentally deleted a recording. Is there any way of retrieving a lost recording?
If you want to work with the US leading DevOps Consulting Services so visit our website.
by paolalopez1 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:36 pm
The link they sent to recover a job that was lost was very helpful

I like movies and horror movies. Follow my work here [cinecalidad
by irmannazarra on Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:31 pm
Check your the data store
by malonenutref on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:00 am
jonhdatins wroteI always use backups. Because I once created applications for online dating. I decided to create it by reading this article. Which talks about how to create this kind of application. So, at the stage of adding a list of functions, viruses entered my computer and there was nothing left on it. So I lost everything I did for a long time.

Backups are essential that is true but if we are talking about embedding different communication means then I believe that it is much more preferable to use cloud-based solutions like the ones by Voximplant. Here is their site https://voximplant.com. Cloud base brings loads of advantages. Check for yourself :thumbup:
by annieyazbeck on Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:04 pm
After you have recorded audios, whether you have checked them out?
Please make sure all songs are recorded and saved on your iPad and then you can backup on your favorite devices. If not, it could be something wrong happened in your recorder software, you can turn up to AudFree Audio Capture Software to see whether it can fix your issue well.
If they are recorded well, please don't forget to backup firstly and then check whether you are signing in the same account to access your music tracks on your devices.
by jorgeperez29 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:19 am
thanks for the update.

36 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2