7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone.

I just unboxed my new Audiobox iTwo this evening. I've already installed Capture Duo a few weeks ago to try it out, and I was pretty excited with the app.
I quickly downloaded Capture (32 tracks) because I knew I needed to record more than 2 tracks.

But when I connected the Audiobox to my iPad, I couldn't get any signal into the iPad. There was lot of sound in my headphones, but nothing on the iPad. I thought that was strange, so I tried to open Capture Duo (the free one).
Sound and signal. Works perfectly !!!

What do I do wrong ? Or is there a bug with the Capture version ?

Please help anyone.
by [email protected] on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:37 pm
I just answer my self.

If you say no for use the microphone in setup menu, it doesn't work.
Then go to settings for the app and enable the microphone again :-)
by twulf on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:38 pm
Hi,

I have a similar Problem but for me it´s Capture Duo that is not working.
I can record trough my iTwo in Garageband but not in Capture Duo - the device is accepted but no Signal?
Where can I find a Setup-Menu für Capture?

Thanks
Ralf
by audio soluciones on Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:58 pm
Hi Guys

Same thing for me, I'm trying to plug my iPad with itwo and it does't recogize it.

Do you have any idea of how to fix this?

Thanks
by alexandriapaperno on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:17 am
Problem exist for me too. I thought the itwo was not working so I exchanged it for a new one and this still happened. To op if you accepted that microphone request, it was for the internal microphone no not the itwo so that was not a fix. I looked all over the Internet and there is no solution for this. It is either a bug or the fix is something obvious but undocumented. Is this what I can expect from presonus?
by matthewgorman on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:20 pm
alexandriapaperno wroteProblem exist for me too. I thought the itwo was not working so I exchanged it for a new one and this still happened. To op if you accepted that microphone request, it was for the internal microphone no not the itwo so that was not a fix. I looked all over the Internet and there is no solution for this. It is either a bug or the fix is something obvious but undocumented. Is this what I can expect from presonus?

Not what you can expect, but need more info to provide any help. How is everything connected, ipad version, ios version, etc, and maybe we can get you up and running.

Or you can go the official route and open a support ticket. This is a user forum first and foremost, but many times we can resolve the problem. Official support or responses from Presonus would have to come via a support ticket.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor
StarTech EC13942 34mm Expresscard
S1Pro V2 , Melodyne Studio 4, Nomad Factory Studio Bundle, Waves , RM16, Studio 192, DP88, Faderport, Central Station Plus, Yamaha HS50 Monitors, Sceptre 6-8 Monitors, Temblor 10.
by dmitryrogov on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:04 am
Thanks for the information! It really rocks. But I also have a question - I need to launch this app on Android tablet. Is it really possible? I haven't found an Android version (maybe I am bad at searching...)
I am using some features for running different stuff on my Android which is not for Android basically. Like Windows PC games (I've found the idea here - https://eltechs.com/fallout-pc-game-on-android/) Do you think I can use the same technology for running Capture Duo?
Sorry if it's a stupid question...

7 posts
Page 1 of 1