9 posts
Page 1 of 1
is there any plans to make Capture audiobus compatible? would be great to feed and record into it then transfer to S1v3. would make it a LOT more useful imo cheers

jay

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by Lawrence on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:00 am
Yes. Would be nice, but not that I'm aware of J, but it's been asked a few times.

Preaching to the choir but you've been around long enough to know they (those who might know) don't really ever answer those kinds of questions in the forum. I'd say search for it in answers and vote it up if it's there.

Cheers.
by matthewgorman on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:01 am
After reading this post, I looked at audiobus. Looks pretty cool. Not sure about any intention to add to Capture functionality, as I think they see that as a mobile scratch pad type app to compliment Studio One. And if they need to pull resources for that to integrate landr, then I vote no. :mrgreen:

Too soon?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Lawrence on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:22 am
matthewgorman wrote if they need to pull resources to integrate landr, then I vote no. :mrgreen:

Too soon?

:mrgreen:
by cristofe on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by jBranam on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:28 pm
LOL sometimes you guys tickle me. as for audiobus... i don't how much would have to be done to the code... it is just where everything iOS mobile is going. i know it was asked here a couple of times... i posted just to have it cross their minds again... as a reminder. Capture is great for what it is but it could be SO much more useful to a LOT of folks and i am sure if it were audiobus compatible then more folk would pay the $10 which would increase revenue. as it is people are just dumping to audioshare somewhere and importing manually. that $10 investment would cut out a LOT of extra steps to get it to the desk.

for those that don't know audiobus is just a patch bay for compatible apps. you can play your synth app for example and it feeds to an effects app of choice then feeds to a recording type app. it would be great to 'capture' an idea with Capture and two clicks... it is in a session of S1v3 cheers

jay

p.s. audiobus is like the playground that all the cool kids come to play at :roll:

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by joe audio on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 pm
jBranam wroteLOL sometimes you guys tickle me. as for audiobus... i don't how much would have to be done to the code... it is just where everything iOS mobile is going. i know it was asked here a couple of times... i posted just to have it cross their minds again... as a reminder. Capture is great for what it is but it could be SO much more useful to a LOT of folks and i am sure if it were audiobus compatible then more folk would pay the $10 which would increase revenue. as it is people are just dumping to audioshare somewhere and importing manually. that $10 investment would cut out a LOT of extra steps to get it to the desk.

for those that don't know audiobus is just a patch bay for compatible apps. you can play your synth app for example and it feeds to an effects app of choice then feeds to a recording type app. it would be great to 'capture' an idea with Capture and two clicks... it is in a session of S1v3 cheers

jay

p.s. audiobus is like the playground that all the cool kids come to play at :roll:

GREAT IDEA
by joe audio on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:50 pm
matthewgorman wroteAfter reading this post, I looked at audiobus. Looks pretty cool. Not sure about any intention to add to Capture functionality, as I think they see that as a mobile scratch pad type app to compliment Studio One. And if they need to pull resources for that to integrate landr, then I vote no. :mrgreen:

Too soon?

Are they considering adding Landr integration ?
by rickyterzis on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 am
Hi...i am a new user here. Capture is great for what it is but it could be SO much more useful to a LOT of folks and i am sure if it were audiobus compatible then more folk would pay the $10 which would increase revenue. as it is people are just dumping to audioshare somewhere and importing manually.

9 posts
Page 1 of 1