4 posts
Page 1 of 1
just for bleep and giggles i plugged in my old Samson CO1U USB mic (bought it in like 2005 i think) to the ipad using cam adapter. mic lit up and actually showed in Capture Duo. as i recall it was Window$ platform mic and is seen by DOS as a soundcard so no drivers were needed (class compliant)

it recorded... but levels were quite low and was wondering if there is a record level adjustment in the app? on thing strange though... it recorded to both tracks in Duo simultaneously as two mono tracks lol. but hey... i was surprised it was even recognized by iOS 10, the iPad Air AND the Capture Duo app. :) cheers

jay

p.s. but then again... it ran off buss power from the usb so i will test it again when i get the powered hub i have coming in. it may have recorded low due to lack of power since it IS a condenser mic :)

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by aarondavid5 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:11 pm
We all want to pass the best essays in order for us to have a good grade. We are lucky because we can now have it with the help of internet and online platforms for that. I have tried it already and it did not fail me. I know a lot of people are longing for it so you should start trying it too. This is so worth it and helpful.
by SwitchBack on Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:32 am
— another one of these essay posts :?

Hey Jay,

Does the mic show up somewhere in the iPad’s settings? I know that the iPad’s own mics don’t for being all automatic and that, but an ‘external device’ might :)
by jackmils on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:10 am
Good day. I recently bought a new speaker system for my home. I decided to opt for the Magnat Tempus 77 Mocca speaker system. This speaker system has an impedance of 8 ohms and an audio frequency range of 22 - 45000 Hz. Click here for more product information.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1