5 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I recently purchased a Presonus iTwo interface and have been steadily recording and am very happy with the results I am able to achieve. So I know that if you plug in an iPad cord into the interface you should see the iTwo interface and should be able to record smoothly. But in my case it quickly flashes the Audiobox and it says no audio device detected and it shows a visual image of the iTwo with a grayed out O with a line running diagonally through it. And then after that flashes it uses my iPad microphone to record. I am very confused as I looked everywhere and as long as you have 2 inputs in the XLR and it's powered on and you have headphones it should work but it doesn't. The thing that stumps me is that I can hear and record perfectly fine on the iTwo. Can someone please help me? I would really like to record remotely in another room and send that to Studio one as it advertises. Thanks.
by matthewgorman on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:16 pm
What Ipad and IOS version are you on?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by petermunzo on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:16 pm
Actually I think I might know why. I look on Presonus' forum that you cannot connect the iPad into the interface when the interface is plugged into the computer, only into an ac port outlet. Is that my solution? I'm running the new iOS 9 btw

http://support.presonus.com/entries/536 ... -computer-
Last edited by petermunzo on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by matthewgorman on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:23 pm
I think that may be your problem. A device can only sync to one other device (pc or ipad).

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by petermunzo on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:33 pm
Okay. I will test it and see if that fixes the problem

5 posts
Page 1 of 1