3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Started to have a few digital noise issues so time to reinstall drivers on a win8 machine (core i7, 16Gb). OH DEAR! :thumbdown:

Followed the procedure to the letter, but it will not reinstall stating 'driver would not install, unplug you're device and try again'. This is an endless loop and task manager is required to get out of it.

What is bizarre is as soon as itwo is connected the software immediately reappears even though it has been uninstalled and registry cleaned!

I'm not sure why I suddenly started hearing digital noises in the first place, but this situation is very bad news. Up until now I used Ni interfaces without any issue, I'm regretting this purchase.

All I want to do is uninstall and reinstall the drivers why is it so difficult, or so far impossible to do. Why can't Presonus do what every other hardware manufacturer is doing and get it right. I'm sure some will say. "It's youre system". Not so, I treat this particular computer as an instrument it doesn't even go on the net, doesn't have word, or games it is perfect. Presonus software is the issue!

Can somebody help, that is the question?

Cheers.
by sydneysandridge on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 am
any cure for this problem cant get tech support on line
by cristofe on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:50 am
It could be any number of things. Have you optimized your pc for audio production?
Have you disabled wi-fi? Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port? Did you install the drivers
from the included disc? Or did you download and use the drivers from this site? That being said
we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to trouble shoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

If you have not already done so please READ THE MANUAL, register your Audiobox and open a
tech support ticket. They'll get you sorted.

any cure for this problem cant get tech support on line

As suggested above, if you haven't already done so, open a support ticket.

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1