3 posts
Page 1 of 1
So why is it, that so many top end audio gear companies, (presonus included unfortunately), dont seem to think that having a "virtual" or monitor input, to record sound coming from the computer/dvd drive/web/etc, is in anyway important?? When every soundCARD, ive ever owned, from my audiophile 24/96, to going all the way back to my cheap soundblaster, have this option????!!!!!! I mean, sampling is a big part of music production for me, and that one little, tiny, addition is a GIGANTIC help, but because it seems as though this has slipped the minds of ALOT of companies, or not seen as being useful, i have to continue to use two soundcards.

And not to be a jerk, but please dont say something like, "you can DL software for this, etc", ....theres no reason i should have to now do this especially when id like to consider my Audiobox itwo purchase an actual UPGRADE, from the m-audio pci card i was using. :thumbdown:

Cmon guys...you make the DAW to end all DAWs(except for that lack of bezier curves in automation,--sry had to say it)...short of that, the workflow, features and SQ are to die for....surely you can add a virtual driver as an upgrade in the next driver release, so that im not dl'ding some chinsy software just to be able to record sound from my computer.....

You guys still rock tho.. :thumbup:
-Scott
P.S.- however if anyone has any other suggestions based on what i already have, that would be stellar.

Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, i7 3770, 8gb Ram ASROCK Extreme 77 Mobo, NVIDIA GeForce GT 620, Presonus Audiobox iTwo, Presonus Studio One Professional v3
by cristofe on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:45 pm
P.S.- however if anyone has any other suggestions based on what i already have, that would be stellar.

There's this thing called Google.....it's your friend! :mrgreen:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=record%20what%20you%20hear

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by jasonpinson on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:51 pm
There should be an option to import audio into the track you want. Should be uder the edit or insert tab or audio tab.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1