2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have an AudioBoxiTwo. The sample block size is set to 16. I increased it to 64 to deal with some audio distortion, but when I start a Jamkazam session, it resets to 16. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Larry
by richardthomsen on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:33 pm
This happened with my Quantum. Here is something to try:
1. In Jamkazam go to Audio Devices. Remove your Presonus interface.
2. Re-add the Presonus interface. After you choose the ASIO driver, it starts a test that counts down.
3. During the countdown, go to your ASIO driver settings and change the buffer size to something high (2048) works for me.
4. This helps you 'fail' the test and gives you an option to 'Tweak Settings' to Slow, Medium, or High. Slow actually worked the best for me. It allowed me to have a buffer size of 128. Similarly, if you try to change it, Jamkazam will change it back to the slow/medium/high buffer setting.
5. Once you start a Jamkazam session, go to Audio Settings>Audio Booster. If your computer is fast enough, you can change the frame size to 2.5 or 2. This may give you your best performing JamKazam session yet!
*One more thing, if you have a power profile for your computer for 'High Performance', use it!

2 posts
Page 1 of 1