3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just acquired Studio one Professional, and am trying to calibrate my AudioBox iTwo interface as shown in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOI1Thj ... e=youtu.be

I downloaded the file listed in the notes and am using that.

At approx. 3:45 the speaker changes track 3 from Master to Line-In, those are the only two options he has. I don't have Line-out, the options I have are Master, Guide (print), Creme, Heat, Modular, |->, VTRC, and |-> I don't know what most of those values mean - is it possible I did not set up AudioBox iTwo up correctly? Any ideas of things I can look into?

Thanks in advance,
Lou
by alirezashoghi on Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:15 pm
Hi,
I have the exact same problem as you described. Did you ever resolve it? If so would you mind sharing that with me?
Thank you
by alirezashoghi on Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:57 pm
I wanted to give some clue to others that may have this problem. The problem appears to be related to not having the Input/Output Audio channels set up correctly. You have to go to the Preferences window->Audio Setup. Then go to Song Setup. Make sure your Input and output channels are set up. I managed to send the output of the Mai Tai track to the input of my second track.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1