4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have found that the only way for me to access the unit through a PC and Universal Control is by using an all USB 2.0- chain. As soon as USB 3.0 is involved either as cable or port, the unit does not show up. You have hook it up to a PC with 2.0-ports and use a cable clearly marked USB 2.0.

Seen some posts about this and just wanted to share how I made it work.

Regards,
Joakim
Last edited by joakimmller on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
by Trucky on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 pm
Thanks for sharing your results!

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by mombof on Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:06 pm
Have a similar problem with my HP x360 windows10 laptop. All version 3 of the universal control app drivers do not install the itwo device for me, only 2.9 of UC works. Apparently it has some weird issue with some hardware and versions of win10 and does not install the asio control panel or the asio drivers and the universal control app is empty and shows nothing at all except the File, System, and Demo menu.. It wasnt until installed version 2.9 that all the above worked for the first time with the itwo interface.
after none of the asio hosts worked and no finding any asio control panels, I had thought "oh well, must only be a usb class device and doesn't have asio"... today i gave it one more search and saw that 2.9 of universal control fixes many compatibility issues! and once i installed it Everything worked as expected, uc shows my itwo device and that ithas a fimware update availble, allth ehosts apps show asio driver availble and i also have asio control panel! I was pleasantly surprised.
by ms9400dk on Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:55 am
men hvor kan jeg få fat i 2.9 af UC...

Den nye UC vil ikke på nogen måde finde min AudioBox iTwo

4 posts
Page 1 of 1