2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I bought an Audio Box iTwo. Admittedly, I am a novice. Later, I realized that the software doesn't come in the package but has to be downloaded. After entering what I THOUGHT was the hardware's product key (printed on the box), voila! my account was established. Then I downloaded the software for Studio One Artist. Then I got a stream of emails, one with ANOTHER product code, this one for the software. Admittedly, I am a novice. Then I clicked on the Studio One Artist software icon on my desktop, which called up a window asking for . . . wait for it . . . product software, in order to use the . . . wait for it . . . the software. I logged into my account. Successful! Then I was prompted to indicate whether I was accessing for hardware or for software. Admittedly, I am a novice. Since I have the hardware, I indicated software, and then was prompted to enter the product code for the software. I did as directed. My request was denied, with a note stating that I must enter a code with between 20 and 28 characters, that anything that looks like a "1" in printed material is actually an "L" and anything that looks like a "0" (zero) in printed material is actually a capital "O." I complied with these directions. My request was denied, with a note stating that the string of characters did not fall within the 20-28 range specified by the previous denial of access. Admittedly, I am a novice. The hardware product code is outside this range on the short end; the software product code is outside this range on the long end. Hmmmm. I dug deeply into the Presonus website to find a telephone number. Did. Called it. Closed for the day. Admittedly, I am a novice. Apparently, I have to be something other than a novice with Presonus in order to access purchased products, help desks, knowledge bases, human beings, so as to solve my problem. In fact, I am beginning to feel like that man my feather always warned me about: the guy "they saw coming." Any ideas, friends?
by Skip Jones on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 pm
Yes, I can help you. Either open a support ticket or PM me and I can get you running.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

2 posts
Page 1 of 1