2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I purchased the AudioBox iOne a few weeks ago and it worked as soon as I plugged it in. I recently bought a new hard drive and now task manager doesn't reckognise the hardwhere when I plug it in. I have looked on Google for hours and installed te drivers and software but it simply says that I need Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Update Platform but I clearly have both on my system. I've tried to remove the drivers and re-install them but I think the software is stopping completion of installation. The problem is that I didn't have this problem the first time on my old hard drive so I don't know what's going on.

I have no idea why my system won't reckognise it as a device when it instantly did when I plugged it into my old one. I had none of this hassle. I'm a musician and I really need to get this sorted out. I've tried the latest drivers, un-installed drivers, re-installed, been to multiple websites looking for help. I just don't know why it simply wont plug-and-play like it did on my old system which was using the exact same operating system.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks.
by christopherbarnett on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 pm
Fixed it. My system wasn't agreeing with the 1.8 pdate so I tried the 1.3 legacy and it works now =)

2 posts
Page 1 of 1