3 posts
Page 1 of 1
ok. so i didnt had any issues before but now recently my firmware got an update and now i get a error that the audio device presonus firestudio could not be initialized. please check your hardware configuration and try again. this is on my audiobox itwo and i havent been able to fix it yet. i really hope people have this issue and have some solutions to get this fixed. it now cant find or reconise my headphones and mic on my audiobox itwo nomore :(
by matthewgorman on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 am
Can you give more details on steps taken, app versions, os, etc so we can try to help?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by matthewgorman on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:52 am
Reading more into your post, did you recently update to UC 1.8? UC 1.8 contains drivers for all products, which if no desected, would have your system thinking you have multiple products. That would probably be why you get the firestudio message.

If your AB is not available via the drop down in configure audio devices, then uninstall UC 1.8. Then reinstall, and take note of the drivers that you have selected to install, and make sure that the AB driver is selected. Do this without the AB connected to the PC, and with anti virus turned off. Only plug the audio box into the pc when prompted, and make sure it is always connected to the same USB port. The iTwo is port specific, same as the original AB line.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

3 posts
Page 1 of 1