PLease review the release notes from Apple. If you are experiencing disconnects with your USB device, we advise installing this update.
OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 Update
The OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all OS X El Capitan users.
• Adds the ability to passcode-protect notes containing personal data in Notes
• Adds the ability to sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or date modified in Notes
• Adds the ability to import Evernote files into Notes
• Adds support for sharing Live Photos between iOS and OS X via AirDrop and Messages
• Addresses an issue that may cause RAW images to open slowly in Photos
• Adds the ability for iBooks to store PDFs in iCloud, making them available across all your devices
• Fixes an issue that prevented loading Twitter t.co links in Safari
• Fixes an issue that prevented the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts
• Fixes an issue that caused USB audio devices to disconnect
• Improves the compatibility and reliability of Apple USB-C Multiport Adapters
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest