3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
I only just bought a pair of Eris E5 monitors and an iOne audio interface earlier today and am having problems with a static type noise whenever i move my mouse or type... it also seems to happen when i open windows etc. I'm running windows 10 and have a brand new pc which i only put together a few weeks ago. The PC has i5 6600k intel cpu, asus z170-p d3 motherboard... The static sound is there as long as my interface is plugged in via usb even if i disable the speakers. I've tried finding fixes online but while i see many similar problems i have yet to find a solution..
have plugged speakers into a seperate socket.

This is my first time setting up something like this and its got me beat.
by toddfranks on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:01 am
I'm having this problem too. It's not just on recorded playbacks, but everything. When I play the stock loops it's staticky too. But it's only through the audiobox interface and the headphones. When I switch to windows the static is gone.

I don't know. I just got it and it sounded great for about a half hour and then all the sudden everything got staticky.
by cristofe on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:59 am
To both of you.....too many things connected to the usb bus can cause this but it could be any number of things. Have you optimized your pc for audio production?
Have you disabled wi-fi? Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port? Did you install the drivers
from the included disc? Or did you download and use the drivers from this site? That being said
we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to troubleshoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

If you have not already done so please READ THE MANUAL!

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1