2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am using a Dell Optiplex 780 from back in the day. Still kicking quite nicely. I don't plan to be using it for production forever, but I have some ideas I need to put down RIGHT NOW, before I buy a new computer. When I go to open the freshly downloaded driver, it says "this [driver] requires Windows 10 version 1703 or higher" and I'm like, well, this thing was made long before windows 10 version 1703. I tried updating my computer to Windows 10 20H2 but the new update is "not compatible with my device". I am between a rock and a hard place. Why there are no archives of previous versions of drivers is beyond me. Don't you guys have unlimited money to purchase more computers? lol J/P PLEASE HELP!! <3
by Trucky on Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:31 pm
You'll need to continue using earlier Universal Control releases that support older versions of Windows 10.
Here's a link to the downloads. Click on the "Show / Hide all versions of software downloads for Windows 10 64-bit" to access earlier releases.

https://www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-iTwo/downloads

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1