Discuss Live Sound Situations here. Product Specific questions or posts may be moved to product centric subforums.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am new, as this is my 1st DAW. I have Studio One Professional 5. I set up my tracks to record my drums. I was able to hear the track I was adding my drum tracks to. I armed all the tracks I created (5 total) using a Focusrite 18i20 3rd generation interface.
The meters for each track were bouncing, so I hit record on all the tracks, except the track I was playing with.
Everything appeared to be working fine, however the WAVs where hardly visible. When I hit play to hear what I recorded, I heard the backing track, but no drums?
I'm using Windows 10, and the laptop I am using was purchased solely for Studio One. The Laptop is about 2 years old.
I tried raising the volume on the tracks until I only heard static. I tried normalizing the volume, still nothing.
When I checked the task bar, it has the Focusrite, but I didn't see Studio One (am I supposed to?)
What am I doing wrong? I've been trying to get some good sounding recordings, and have been watching every video available.
Needless to ssy I'm frustrated
by Trucky on Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:20 pm
Please post a screenshot of Studio One and your I/O setup for recording.
Be sure to include a view of your Inputs/Outputs for each of your channels.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1