Discuss Live Sound Situations here. Product Specific questions or posts may be moved to product centric subforums.
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
When I engage the GR button the led on ch.1 3 4 and 11 light up starting from the top down. What is going on ? Thanks
by SwitchBack on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:56 pm
Assuming this is on your 16.4.2, the GR button shows you the amount of Gain Reduction happening on your inputs. You must have noise gates and/or compressors active on those channels.
by sammycat on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:42 pm
Thanks! How do I get rid of it? When I try to turn the knobs right below those channels it goes away for a second then comes right back? Yes my16-4-2
by SwitchBack on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:33 am
I think, with all due respect, you need to spend some time in the manual.

The meter options (input, output, GR, aux) give you an overview across the channels of what's going on, but in most cases you have to select a channel next to make changes. Same with the noise gate and compressor settings.

When you try to change something directly from the GR meter mode, the FAT channel will temporarily switch to the FAT settings of the input or output that was last selected. In GR meter mode there is no relationship between the flashing LEDs and the knobs right below them!
by sammycat on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:40 am
Thanks, I did look in the manual but I"ll look again, I'm sure I;m missing something!

5 posts
Page 1 of 1