Discuss Live Sound Situations here. Product Specific questions or posts may be moved to product centric subforums.
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE acorn masterkey 61 keyboard.I am fairly certain I have done the right things including loading a device to which I have followed the manual. Why am I not getting any response from the keys?. Can someone tell me where I've gone wrong. if necessary and to make it easier I will delete all that I have installed and follow a click by click instruction from "registering the product" to the end where keys hopefully will be playable
My intention is to transform my compositions into music manuscripts via "SCORE-CLOUD" which I have downloaded on to my computer. The Demo on there uses a Midi keyboard. If anyone can help me I would be most grateful.
Thanks
Martin Evans
by matthewgorman on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:36 am
Martin, this post is in the live sound area. Are you trying to get help with Studio One? We would have to move the post if you are.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by martinevans3 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:35 am
cannot do live as my computer is down and in for repair
by martinevans3 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:39 am
as I said, I cant do live as the computer that I have installed studio one is in for repair. if you can send click by click instruction to my email that would be brilliant and I will copy and paste onto the forum for you once I get going
by matthewgorman on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:40 am
More information will be needed to assist. I am still not sure if you are referencing a live sound application, or studio environment.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by martinevans3 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:41 am
sorry, forgot to give you my email. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" target="_blank

[MOD EDIT] Unless you want loads of spam, do not post your email address.

Email was not the information I was asking for. The forum where you posted this thread is for live sound support involving event sound support, live shows, etc. What Presonus product are you having a problem with?

6 posts
Page 1 of 1