Buy and Sell area for Community users to post their gear for sale to other community members.
Only visible to registered product owner members.
Ads are automatically pruned after 90 days.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
EDIT:
Steinberg took mercy on me and issued a brand new activation license for the Spectral Layers Elements program I bought in error. It will enable to you to D/L and activate either as a soft license or USB e-licenser. No need to send an USB e-licenser to me. It is available retail for $79.99 and with the new license I have revised the price to $60. PM me if interested. Even if you only want it for removing vocals it is quite effective.

===========================================================================
O.K. Here is the back story. I had Spectral Layers Pro 6 and thought I was upgrading to Spectral Layers Pro 7. I didn't pay attention and the price for the SL Elements was the Same as the SL Pro upgrade. Of course, like a dufuss I clicked the worng link in error. My bad. As I am sure you are aware, software can't be returned. So I am stuck with a copy of the SL Elements.

It goes for $79.99 usd and I am willing to sell it for $50.00...but here's the catch. I have authorized it on my Steinberg USB e-licenser and can only transfer the license to another USB e-licenser. A new USB e-licenser dongle cost ~$30 so there is no advantage to buying a new e-licenser and paying me $50 bucks when you can get it direct for the same and choose your licensing option.

So the only way this works is if some trusting soul who has an USB e-licenser 1) wants Spectral Layers Elements, 2)wants to send it to me 3) along with $50.00 I will transfer the license and send it back to you. The only promise I can make is that I will send it back ASAP.

By the way, the "unmixing" of vocals is outstanding

It's all down hill from what's in front of the microphone. - Bob Olhsson
And yet everyone wonders why, alone in your room with a laptop and a bunch of plugins, you can't compete

S1/3 Pro 64
***Lenovo i5 @ 3.1ghz running Windows 10 x64 Pro
*** Levono E520 with Win 10 x64 Pro
***MOTU Ultralite AVB*** Audient ASP/880*** Digidesign Eleven Rack, PT 10*** Firestudio Mobile
***Soundtoys/Plugin Alliance/Izotope/Slate/Nomad Factory plugs***
Lots of Outboard cause Pipeline is your friend
by dgkenney on Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:36 pm
Bump for the updated license info and price

It's all down hill from what's in front of the microphone. - Bob Olhsson
And yet everyone wonders why, alone in your room with a laptop and a bunch of plugins, you can't compete

S1/3 Pro 64
***Lenovo i5 @ 3.1ghz running Windows 10 x64 Pro
*** Levono E520 with Win 10 x64 Pro
***MOTU Ultralite AVB*** Audient ASP/880*** Digidesign Eleven Rack, PT 10*** Firestudio Mobile
***Soundtoys/Plugin Alliance/Izotope/Slate/Nomad Factory plugs***
Lots of Outboard cause Pipeline is your friend

2 posts
Page 1 of 1