Buy and Sell area for Community users to post their gear for sale to other community members.
Only visible to registered product owner members.
Ads are automatically pruned after 90 days.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
A promotional track I did for Bitwood Guitars, featuring every guitar in the Bitwood lineup:
ST Standard
TL Standard
Epic 35
Tribute '58 (slide)
Epic 35
B Bass

Drums by David "The Thunder Warrior" Holden

Just a simple blues shuffle but the purpose was to showcase the different guitars. Hope you like it!

phpBB [video]

RS Cain plays Bitwood Guitars exclusively.
AMD FX9350 @4 gHz, 16 gb ram, 1 Tb SSD, 2 1Tb SS/Hybrid HDs, 1 Tb Fantom External HD, Windows 10 64 bit, Presonus Studio One 4 Pro, Pro Tools 2019.6, Izotope Neutron 3 Advanced and Ozone 9 Advanced, ARC 2, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Focusrite Octopre MkII, KRK Rokit 8 monitors, Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones, MidiMan Oxygen 8, Behringer X-Touch and Extender, Bitwood Guitars, and stuff.

"TURN IT UP!"
by sirmonkey on Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:45 am
rscain wroteJust a simple blues shuffle but the purpose was to showcase the different guitars. Hope you like it!

Sheeesh, you are certainly very modest. That is some very fine music!

And to anyone out there in the market for a guitar, I personally have the Bitwood Tele, and
it is a sweeeet guitar.

In a previous post, I describe the guitar, as does "Bbd", who is a moderator in the forums...
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39146&p=235725&hilit=bbd#p235725

I 100% recommend Bitwood guitars :punk:

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by rscain on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:17 pm
sirmonkey wrote
rscain wroteJust a simple blues shuffle but the purpose was to showcase the different guitars. Hope you like it!

Sheeesh, you are certainly very modest. That is some very fine music!

And to anyone out there in the market for a guitar, I personally have the Bitwood Tele, and
it is a sweeeet guitar.

In a previous post, I describe the guitar, as does "Bbd", who is a moderator in the forums...
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39146&p=235725&hilit=bbd#p235725

I 100% recommend Bitwood guitars :punk:

Thanks so much, David. I'm so glad you're enjoying your TL!

RS Cain plays Bitwood Guitars exclusively.
AMD FX9350 @4 gHz, 16 gb ram, 1 Tb SSD, 2 1Tb SS/Hybrid HDs, 1 Tb Fantom External HD, Windows 10 64 bit, Presonus Studio One 4 Pro, Pro Tools 2019.6, Izotope Neutron 3 Advanced and Ozone 9 Advanced, ARC 2, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Focusrite Octopre MkII, KRK Rokit 8 monitors, Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones, MidiMan Oxygen 8, Behringer X-Touch and Extender, Bitwood Guitars, and stuff.

"TURN IT UP!"

3 posts
Page 1 of 1