Buy and Sell area for Community users to post their gear for sale to other community members.
Only visible to registered product owner members.
Ads are automatically pruned after 90 days.
1 post
Page 1 of 1
As some of you know I have a small guitar company, Bitwood Guitars, which I started last year.
Our mission statement is simple: provide good quality guitars for as little money as possible.
The purpose of all this isn't to make money (although I wouldn't complain, heh), it's to give me something to do that I enjoy. I'm retired and what better way to spend this time then to mess around with guitars and meet a bunch of people who love the instrument as much as I do.

Whew! All that just to introduce this short video highlighting some of our great guitars. I hope you enjoy it!

phpBB [video]

RS Cain plays Bitwood Guitars exclusively.
AMD FX9350 @4 gHz, 16 gb ram, 1 Tb SSD, 2 1Tb SS/Hybrid HDs, 1 Tb Fantom External HD, Windows 10 64 bit, Presonus Studio One 4 Pro, Pro Tools 2019.6, Izotope Neutron 3 Advanced and Ozone 9 Advanced, ARC 2, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Focusrite Octopre MkII, KRK Rokit 8 monitors, Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones, MidiMan Oxygen 8, Behringer X-Touch and Extender, Bitwood Guitars, and stuff.

"TURN IT UP!"

1 post
Page 1 of 1