1 post
Page 1 of 1
Copied from Facebook: Rick Naqvi, VP of Sales

"I can fully understand people wondering about what is going on with Version 3. Yes, we have definitely been working on it and would have loved to release something this year, but we felt it was more important to put out a release that was really substantial while still trying to preserve the spirit and workflow of what makes StudioOne what it is. We may be rather quiet, but please know we are listening. Our goals for Version 3 will be to focus on music production enhancements, sound quality and stability.

No, I can't say a date. But I can definitely say that our team is 100% focused on taking it up a huge notch and redefining the value proposition of StudioOne. And as you know, when V3 finally ships, we will continue to put out updates that ADD FEATURES as we have done with Versions 1 and 2 - not just bug fixes. We TRULY appreciate the loyalty and support from our customers who have allowed StudioOne to rise so quickly in popularity in just a few short years. We will not let you down."

1 post
Page 1 of 1