3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello Studio One Masters, I need your help... What am I doing wrong?

I use Studio One 3.5.x, Voicemeeter, OBS and my Focusrite 2i2 on a i7-6700k and 64GB of Ram PC.
( I did my research on the internet to no avail. I think I got everything setup correctly)

When I record my session for video and sound, The result is full of pops, clicks and cracks.

This is what I hear ---> http://www.epicurse.com/wp-content/uplo ... nce-01.mp3 (pops, clicks)

This is what it should be ---> http://www.epicurse.com/wp-content/uplo ... 7/test.mp3 (no pops no clicks)

As shown in my images below:
- My Studio One DAW is set for Voicemeeter with Device Block Size of 1024 and Process Block size of 2048.

- OBS output is set to VoiceMeeter
- VoiceMeeter Virtual Input is set to VoiceMeeter VAIO
- VoiceMeeter Hardware Out is set to my Focusrite USB ASIO

- Windows Recording device is set as VoiceMeeter

Thx for your help.
Epicurse.
by ericoriol on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:10 pm
[ SOLVED ]

I had to re-enabled my motherboard audio sound card in the Device Manager and get VoiceMeeter Hardware Output A2 to use the PC headphone port to listen to the recording in OBS. A1 set to my Focusrite ASIO.

What was I doing wrong:
While my onboard audio sound card was disabled in my PC, my Focusrite was doing the input/output loop that would create these pops and clicks even at 1024 buffer size.
by markrobotham on Thu May 30, 2019 6:28 am
Any who uses OBS, VoiceMeeter with Studio One 4.5? Desktop audio is no longer working in OBS. Can anyone confirm please?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 10 Enterprise 21H1
    ASUS TUF B450-PRO GAMING
    ASUS VP28U 4K Monitor
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core
    64GB DDR4 3200MHZ
    MSI GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING X 12G
    Zoom UAC-8 Audio Interface
    Studio One 6 Pro (Latest Version)
    Notion 6 (Latest Version)
    Sonar Platinum x64 Lifetime

[ YouTube ] [ Omnisphere Libraries ]