3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Yesterday, I got very strange annoying bug/misbehaviour - input 2 and 3 in my sound card stopped recording signal. And that has happened only in one project, so when I open any other project they are working fine.
I am not dumb or something, but I am hearing signal from this channels with monitoring button engaged (and signal disappear when disengaged), but there are no signal in the Input meters for this two channels and record is not possible from them. I can even add plug-ins to Input channel and will see effect in monitored sound, but meters' virtual LEDs just don't move for these 2 channels.

I disabled and enabled those channels in audio settings, duplicated channels in editor, played with various buffer settings, but it didn't help. I can not record sound in the this particular project from these 2 channels and the Input channels' meters not showing anything from these 2 channel. And it save with every new version of the project. And as long as I open any other projects - everything is working just fine.

Have anyone experienced anythings like that?
by Tacman7 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:38 pm
So it doesn't record when the monitor button AND the record button are latched?

Is this in a project or a song?

Songs were projects in cubase.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by yurytikhomirov on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:14 am
>So it doesn't record when the monitor button AND the record button are latched?
Exactly. Input meters are not moving, but the sound is coming through internal monitoring of Studio One. I still can record from Channel 1 so I manually unplug cables from Ch 2 to Ch 1 and record everything, but the fact that it is not working for that particular song is annoying.

>Is this in a project or a song?
In terms of Studio One - it was a song.

>Songs were projects in cubase.
Nope. Song was a song in Studio One.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1