269 postsPage 4 of 14
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14
Great update, thank you PreSonus people, you continue to validate that my move from SONAR Platinum to Studio One 3, some 2+ years ago was the right decision. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
by gavinsteiner on Tue May 23, 2017 5:34 pm
QVprod wroteLoving the new latency feature! This basically a Pro Tools HD feature now available natively to Studio One using only your computer's resources and no expensive hardware necessary. :thumbup: . Serious game changer.

Extra bonus that it works for instruments too!!

I thought that the names of the tracks and channels were always the same? If I rename one the other changes too.
by garryknight on Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 pm
Studio One Expert has just put up a video on What's New in Presonus Studio One 3.5.

Garry Knight
Studio One 3 Professional
Melodyne Editor 4, NI Komplete 11
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 16 GB RAM, Core i5
Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Core i7, 8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD
Nektar Impact LX49+, Samson Graphite 25, and Korg microKey 25 MIDI controllers
Novation ZeRO SL MkII mixing control surface
Korg nanoKontrol 2 mixing control surface
Reaper, Logic Pro X, GarageBand
https://soundcloud.com/garryknight
by Zirrex on Tue May 23, 2017 5:51 pm
How can I disable "Undo" for plugins and mixer?

Welcome to my Facebook page : My music for movies and games : My psy-trance and psy-chill music
Support me. Buy my music if you like it: nimbitmusic : bandcamp

System Specifications:
Windows 10 Pro (x64) 1909, Studio One 4.6.2 (x64), MB ASRock X370 Taichi, 32 Gb Ram - Samsung M378A2K43BB1-CRC DDR4-2400 (1200 МГц), AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, 3974 MHz, SSD M.2 970 EVO for system, M.2, SATA SSD and other SATA HDD, Video - Sapphire Nitro 580, soundcard Roland VS-100, Acer XR382CQK
by jpettit on Tue May 23, 2017 6:09 pm
You can't.
It was the #1 Answers FR.
Just have to learn to use it or start a new FR for No Undo.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by graytermedia on Tue May 23, 2017 6:09 pm
Amazing update. My Performance meter is now rock solid. No more bouncing around.

Hats off to the Presonus team!

Getting closer and closer to uninstalling Pro Tools & Logic, and if the performance stays like this, Reaper might join them in my trash bin.

S1 and my Console 1 have become hard to beat...

tg

Mac Studio (2022) M1 MAX / 64GB / 2TB HD / macOS Ventura 13.5.1 / RME BabyFace Pro FS / SSL UF8 + UF1 + UC1 / Roland SYSTEM 8 / Komplete S61 / Keylab 61 mkII / Studio One 6.2 / Pro Tools Studio 2023.9 / Nuendo 13 / Reaper 6 / UVI Falcon / Komplete 14 / Omnisphere / Keyscape / Trilian / V Collection 9
by keys88 on Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 pm
robertfreeze wroteMy FA 06 and Faderport had to be deleted and re-added to get them to be recognized again. This lost my FA button assignments.

My customized faderport_surface file was overwritten, but I was able to restore it from a backup.

I had to delete my Faderport as well. Restart Studio One and it was now recognized. No biggie for me. Update is looking REALLY NICE...
by brettgoodkin on Tue May 23, 2017 6:31 pm
Just tracked some vox with it... Engine is def snappier... New comps and eq are both unexpected treats.

Still don't quite understand the new Low latency/cue mix behavior, but I don't have the interest to start a new thread to discuss it

Lots to learn... Hoping somebody does some vids on the new features

https://soundcloud.com/brotherbrim/sets ... ernational

win 11 pro... S1 pro latest version... 64 bits... Rme latest drivers... All the ram and i9 3900k monster...
by jpettit on Tue May 23, 2017 6:33 pm
brettgoodkin wroteJust tracked some vox with it... Engine is def snappier... New comps and eq are both unexpected treats.

Still don't quite understand the new Low latency/cue mix behavior, but I don't have the interest to start a new thread to discuss it

Lots to learn... Hoping somebody does some vids on the new features

I gave you the link in my replay to your first post.
Read the manual attached. Its 70% of the effort put into the update.
Here it is again
viewtopic.php?f=213&t=25650

SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by snb1 on Tue May 23, 2017 7:03 pm
jpettit wroteThanks Skip he was describing a behavior that sounded like it was being bypassed can you see in the performance monitor what the latency of that plug-in is please ?

Sorry guys it's working now. But yes the latency on the plugin was 0 ms. Thanks.

Studio One Pro 6.6 64 bit, macOS Monterey 12.6, 14" MacBook Pro M1 (2021),16gb ram, 512 SSD, 8-core CPU

SkipNo Beet
by jpettit on Tue May 23, 2017 7:10 pm
Also per the hand book here viewtopic.php?f=213&t=25650&p=141486#p141486
Analysis plugins are not included in Green Z monitoring.

by The Al1en on Tue May 23, 2017 10:01 pm
Got the update and it looks great. Thanks.

Only issue I'm having is that my keyboard device isn't being recognised on start up and not even if I try to reconnect or make a new one.
I installed over the previous version, like usual, added the device to the folder in program files\v3\devices and I got the connect error on start up, yet when I turned on my keyboard when prompted it wasn't seen. On loading a song I get the box informing me my device is missing on the tracks using it. This also happens after a clean install.

I have tried a different usb port to no avail, and on checking, it works on V2 and stand alone synth plugs, and it was working fine before updating, so I'm assuming it's down to a change after the update or user error.

Device is the Oxygen48gen3 which was downloaded from a thread here years ago.
I did notice in comparison with the V2 devices that they now have an @2 png added, which of course I wouldn't have in this old folder.

Any help to get back up running would be much appreciated.
TA.
by randygo on Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 pm
The update is fantastic! I haven't explored it thoroughly, but I just had my girlfriend overdub a test vocal to a fairly complex project using the new native monitoring. I have a StudioLive 24.4.2 AI connected via Dante. The project is about 16 tracks and uses Softube Console 1 on every channel. I used a Softube TSAR-1 reverb as an insert for her monitoring. She reported no problems in her cue mix and the track she recorded is perfectly in sync.

Nice work Presonus!

Cheers,

Randy
by jpettit on Tue May 23, 2017 10:30 pm
The Al1en wroteGot the update and it looks great. Thanks.

Only issue I'm having is that my keyboard device isn't being recognised on start up and not even if I try to reconnect or make a new one.
I installed over the previous version, like usual, added the device to the folder in program files\v3\devices and I got the connect error on start up, yet when I turned on my keyboard when prompted it wasn't seen. On loading a song I get the box informing me my device is missing on the tracks using it. This also happens after a clean install.

I have tried a different usb port to no avail, and on checking, it works on V2 and stand alone synth plugs, and it was working fine before updating, so I'm assuming it's down to a change after the update or user error.

Device is the Oxygen48gen3 which was downloaded from a thread here years ago.
I did notice in comparison with the V2 devices that they now have an @2 png added, which of course I wouldn't have in this old folder.

Any help to get back up running would be much appreciated.
TA.

Ok this is a clear pattern today.
We may create a focus thread tomorrow but for sure create a support ticket.

by njdnjdnjd on Tue May 23, 2017 10:40 pm
Thanks very much for this amazing update. Just tried it on my Mac Pro 8 core and...what a difference! I am very very happy! Love the ability to have different buffers for recording and playback. It seems to be way more balanced on the CPU performance. I am so impressed. I haven't even had a chance to go through the other features yet. Thanks Presonus and the Studio One Team!!

Studio One 3 Pro
Apogee Duet 2
2008 Mac Pro 3.0 8 core
Solo Artist
Slate digital everything bundle subscriber
by The Al1en on Wed May 24, 2017 12:57 am
Will do, jpettit.

Edit: And done.
by alemass73 on Wed May 24, 2017 1:10 am
Lawrence wrote
alemass73 wroteYes from the 1st version. :D

Try this below...

1. Quit Studio One (kill the zombie hung up process if any)

2. From the Finder toolbar, click Go, hold Option, and click Library

3. Open Application Support/PreSonus Software/Studio One 3

4. Copy the contents of the folder to a folder on your desktop for use as a backup.

5. Delete all files and folders except for the user.license file

See if Studio One launches without crashing after that. If that doesn't work, make a support ticket.

No luck for me I want to make now a fresh install any suggestion for unistalling
and deleting all.
Alessandro

mac osx 10.9.5 mytek firewire 8x192 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Monitor LG ULTRAWIDE ssd 250gb
by dr4kan on Wed May 24, 2017 1:26 am
alemass73 wroteNo luck for me I want to make now a fresh install any suggestion for unistalling
and deleting all.
Alessandro

I see you're using 10.9.5. Is it still supported?

Guitarist and composer:
----------------------------------------------------
https://itunes.apple.com/it/artist/davi ... d968493291

My system:
----------------------------------------------------
MacBook Pro i7, 16 GB ram
Presonus Sphere
by alemass73 on Wed May 24, 2017 1:41 am
It says from 10.8.5
I tried with a fresh install deleting all and no luck too.
Any one else on mac with the same issue?

mac osx 10.9.5 mytek firewire 8x192 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Monitor LG ULTRAWIDE ssd 250gb
by alemass73 on Wed May 24, 2017 2:06 am
I submitted a support ticket with a crash report.
Hope they will find a solution.
Alessandro

269 postsPage 4 of 14
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14