7 posts
Page 1 of 1
I was working on a session this evening. I added a Plugin and clicked the " update thumbnail" option but nothing happened. I also noticed that all of my thumbnail icons in my browser view had reverted to their non thumbnail state.

Mac Mini (Late 2014)
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Core I7
Memory: 16 GB
Presonus. Studio One Pro V6
Presonus Quantum
Hardware DBX 160a
Hardware DBX 160XT
GA. LA2A (clone)
GA. LA3A (clone)
WA76 1176 (clone)
WA EQP Pultec (clone)
WA 73 Neve (clone)
Softube. Console 1 MK3 (pending)
Presonus. Faderport 8 (dual)

"God's grace" :D
by Jemusic on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:48 am
Yes it does! Maybe you have reverted back to their non thumbnail state without knowing it. With the browser open click on the effects tab. At the very top right is a little rectangle with a thickened white line top and bottom edges. (next to the wrench icon) Clicking on that should revert between thumbnail and list states.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by frank.crow on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:11 am
Jemusic wroteYes it does! Maybe you have reverted back to their non thumbnail state without knowing it. With the browser open click on the effects tab. At the very top right is a little rectangle with a thickened white line top and bottom edges. (next to the wrench icon) Clicking on that should revert between thumbnail and list states.

Thanks I will try that. It does seem that when I click thumbnail that it flickers like something is happening but I just can't see it. I also noticed that everything does in fact look like my inventory is in fact in a list format similar to the finder options on my Mac.

I'll try this tonight, thanks again.

Mac Mini (Late 2014)
Presonus Quantum
Hardware DBX 160a
Hardware DBX 160XT
GA. LA2A (clone)
GA. LA3A (clone)
WA76 1176 (clone)
WA EQP Pultec (clone)
WA 73 Neve (clone)

by frank.crow on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:37 pm
Praise God!!!
It did the trick
Thanks again

Mac Mini (Late 2014)
Presonus Quantum
Hardware DBX 160a
Hardware DBX 160XT
GA. LA2A (clone)
GA. LA3A (clone)
WA76 1176 (clone)
WA EQP Pultec (clone)
WA 73 Neve (clone)

by brettgoodkin on Tue May 23, 2017 1:28 am
I love this feature! However, it seems to lose my izotrope plugin thumbnails... I only have this issue with izotrope plugs

Weird

https://soundcloud.com/brotherbrim/sets ... ernational

win 11 pro... S1 pro latest version... 64 bits... Rme latest drivers... All the ram and i9 3900k monster...
by brettgoodkin on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:25 am
The thumbnails disappear with uad plugs too

https://soundcloud.com/brotherbrim/sets ... ernational

win 11 pro... S1 pro latest version... 64 bits... Rme latest drivers... All the ram and i9 3900k monster...
by dirkabmeyer on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:52 pm
HALLELUJAH! I have the balls to admit that I have reinstalled Studio One once to fix this issue ... quite embarrassing, I know :oops: :oops: :oops:

7 posts
Page 1 of 1