22 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
My internet is so slow right now video won't load but I'll look at it in the morning.

I was going to set it up last night but couldn't quite figure out how to do it.

I'm probably good with what I got but I would like to try this method to see pros and cons.

Thanks

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Lawrence on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 am
No problem, and you're welcome. Just another thing to try to see if it works for you or not.

It's trying to duplicate the Cubase hardware instrument setup and it gets pretty close. The reason it works so well in Cubase is because Instrument Tracks there (not midi tracks, a completely different track class there) are combo tracks, audio + midi in one consolidated object/track.

The only thing we have like that is the Multi-Instrument class, which is similar to Cubase's instrument track class, the shell, the track container. You could do the same here with any instrument track but you'd also need a dummy instrument VSTi inserted on it to have an audio output in the mixer. The MI already has it's own audio channel so it works better for that.

22 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2