55 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
Jemusic wroteIt is not hard. Log into your account and go to Studio One V3 etc. Look for the current large blue download button. Which is of course the current version. But under that there a few options.

View Other Systems
View Previous versions
View release notes.

Click on Previous versions and there you can select and download a previous version. It is interesting how people get different results with these things. The current version is working perfectly for me.

Thanks Jemusic!

Studio One 6 - AMD Ryzen 3950, 32gb ram, Windows 10, UAD 2 octo(x2) - RME HDSPe RayDat, Fireface 802
by pellefridell on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:56 am
bobybayo wroteStill getting DDP failed message

I had the same problem some time ago.
Check that you not are using special characters in the filename (like Scandinavian åæø or non English)

Best,
Pelle

MBP14" M1Pro 32Gb ram
iMac (27-inch, 2020)
Working in
DAW: S1 6.5, PT, Logic, Ableton, Reaper.
Scoring: Dorico, Finale, Notion, Sibelius
Studio 192, RME Fireface, Studio 26C.
Atom, Atom SQ, Faderport 8
http://www.fridell.dk
by pellefridell on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:01 am
I have an issue with S1 not launching/ crashing when reaching "Melodyne integration" in the startup.
I have Melodyne Studio, and this is when starting up without my iLok (where the Melodyne is locked to)

After some tries I will eventually launch.
Now uninstalled and reinstalled Melodyne and up running (crossing fingers... and cursing about forgetting the iLok at home.. )

Best, Pelle

MBP14" M1Pro 32Gb ram
iMac (27-inch, 2020)
Working in
DAW: S1 6.5, PT, Logic, Ableton, Reaper.
Scoring: Dorico, Finale, Notion, Sibelius
Studio 192, RME Fireface, Studio 26C.
Atom, Atom SQ, Faderport 8
http://www.fridell.dk
by ggz123 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 pm
I just updated and studio one won't even open. I have a mbp and was using the latest rev of 3.3. Any ideas as I'm completely dead in the water, stressed and panicked and have several projects I need to work on. The OS was Yosemite.
by sirmonkey on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:35 pm
ggz123 wroteI just updated and studio one won't even open. I have a mbp and was using the latest rev of 3.3. Any ideas as I'm completely dead in the water, stressed and panicked and have several projects I need to work on. The OS was Yosemite.

Two suggestions: 1. I would post your question in the Support section. That way, it has its own thread, and will be much more visible.
2. Maybe post a screenshot of Studio One when it tries to open, or list any error messages.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by marsher on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 am
Witam, dlaczego Studio One po reinstalacji nie widzi Kontakt 5 Native Instruments ?
Hey, why my program Studio One Artist, stop works with Kontakt 5 Native Instruments ?
by marsher on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 am
And, why Lexicon don't send link to downloads he's program MPX-1 ?
by emptyset on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:54 pm
All the posts talk about a Feb 21 build date for the version, but my Studio One shows a build date of Feb 17. Is that normal?
by sirmonkey on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:10 pm
emptyset wroteAll the posts talk about a Feb 21 build date for the version, but my Studio One shows a build date of Feb 17. Is that normal?

Mine shows a date of Feb. 17th as well. I'm pretty sure that this is not significant. I had Studio One check for updates, and it says that it's up to date. Everything works fine here, with no glitches.

How about you.... have you had any unusual glitches at all?

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by easilyncarter1 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:29 am
The download of S1 3 is slow using it's built in downloader.
[You can use it to back up your sound cloud profile's tracks which is neat and another big reason this daw stays]

:geek:

[Daws I use:
Studio One[One of my favorite daws]
Reason[Main.]
Akai drumpads
88ES piano
Mouse/keyboard
AMD Desktop [Not an nvidia fan]
Windows 8-10 and linux
by prebenpayne on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:37 am
When turning power ON/OFF for external MIDI devices S1 will crash.

I have USB MIDI connections.

Studio One 2.6 did not do this!

Alesis E-drums
Yamaha P105 E-piano

Windows 10 Pro 64bit
I3 3120M 2.6GHz
8MB
Studio One 3 Professional (latest update)
Audiobox 22VSL
Yamaha P105 digital piano
by easilyncarter1 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:09 am
Yep, so far studio one 2 has had no problems.
Even backs up a whole SC profile's audio tracks butt his the only issue 3 has so far.
New code is almost as good as the last couple of iterations of 2.

[Daws I use:
Reason[Main.]
Akai drumpads
88ES piano
Mouse/keyboard
Windows 8-10 and linux
by lescordell on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:11 pm
After updating to 3.3.4.41933, I'm unable to edit any of my tracks on my songs. If I try to drag notes around on the piano roll, they just return to their previous position, and even if I create a new instrument track and try to pen something new in, it won't work for me anymore :( Has anyone else experienced this yet? Or am I just being stupid? Cheers
by lescordell on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:44 pm
lescordell wroteAfter updating to 3.3.4.41933, I'm unable to edit any of my tracks on my songs. If I try to drag notes around on the piano roll, they just return to their previous position, and even if I create a new instrument track and try to pen something new in, it won't work for me anymore :( Has anyone else experienced this yet? Or am I just being stupid? Cheers

Ah forget this one, Studio One works fine, it's the EastWest Play VST that seems to be the issue, as soon as it is added, you can no longer manipulate tracks, and reloading the song after always crashes. I'll submit a ticket to EastWest instead, thanks!
by easilyncarter1 on Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm
Interesting. Alright y I was on the 2 year old beta build nvm everything's working fine now :oops:

[Daws I use:
Reason[Main.]
Akai drumpads
88ES piano
Mouse/keyboard
Windows 8-10 and linux

55 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3