24 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Yes, reset list is another step, only just remember what that list is actually pointing to. Just in case. ;)

Quicktip: do a screen capture of your VST plugin list. If you have many varied locations of VST paths, along with some wacky paths such as Cthulhu, Izotope, scuff am s gear, etc. They tend to branch out, especially from self installers.

Place the screen capture in an easy to find location. It may prove useful. Update, as you go along.

Cheers.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by lawmarkmp on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm
All the previous info was helpful, but if you got any system updates and then Studio One 2.x showed you were missing devices, it's important to know what bit rate you're running S1 v2.x in and what bit rate your vst instrument or plugin is running in. I reinstalled S1 to v2.6-64 bit and the few devices I was missing were running in 32 bit mode.......... so that's why they were missing. You will have to run the 32 bit version of S1 or update your plugs to a 64 bit version........ if there is one. When I installed the 32 bit version again, there was only one missing device...... It never worked to begin with, so no loss there.

Hope this helps............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mark
by darrenjames on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:51 am
I get this behaviour too, only occasionally, and only with Amplitube 3. But not every instance of Amplitube - I will get a missing device message, but some instances are working fine and one will be inactive (red plugin name).

Reloading the song always fixes it.

Studio One 4 Pro // MacBook Pro (2017) - OSX, 64 bit, 2.7 GHz i7, 16 Gb DDR3 // Faderport 8 // Softube Console 1 // SPL Crimson // MOTU 8A // Waves // SoundToys // NI
by kellykrogman on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Hi All,

After updating Native Access tonight, which included an update for Kontakt 5, Kontakt 5 is now missing in Studio One 3.51 Pro. I was literally using it one minute and the next thing it was gone. After some sleuthing, it was discovered that the entire .dll file for Kontact 5 is gone. Which is bizarre. Just want mine working again but hope this helps!

Phoenix

Studio One 4 Professional
PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL, Windows 10 64-bit, 12 GB RAM, Yamaha DGX-630, Samson Graphite 49, PreSonus Atom

24 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2