6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello Community!
I´ve got a weird problem with Sample One :roll: , maybe you´ve got some solution.

Right now it seems like Samples are loading randomly into Sample One.
Sometimes its loading the whole file and keeps the adjustable markers for every key with one filename.
And then it´s just loading the chopped Samples numbered on the keys like "Sample(1)(2)(3)etc.."

The problem is i can´t figure out why and when its keeping the whole file with adjustable markers. :hunf:
Because i want to adjust the sample start and end in Sample One. I tried it with a Sample duration under 10sec.
but still random.

Maybe i can upload a Video of this behaviour.

Hoping to get some response.

by niles on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:43 am
issambeat wroteThe problem is i can´t figure out why and when its keeping the whole file with adjustable markers
When sending/dragging a series of sliced events or a part containing a series of sliced events (aka .audioloop) to SampleOne, will successively map each slice to a key (with adjustable start and end regions per slice).

A single event with manual or automatic bend markers will be treated as one event and therefor - by default - mapped across all keys.

OS: Windows 10 Pro | HW: P9X79 • i7 3930K • 16GB • 3x EVO 860 • HD6450 (@WQHD) • RME AIO
by issambeat on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:20 am
You tried this? Because even if i use a Sample converted to an a.audioloop with bend markers it only loads every single sample. Its absurd. I believe SampleOne cant handle a file with markers thats longer than 10sec. Beacause when i shorten it up it works fine. But 10sec is not that much.
by niles on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:47 am
issambeat wroteYou tried this?
I just did and I can confirm what you experience: When sending/dragging slices from a source file exceeding 10 seconds to SampleOne will result in the slices being bounced to unique events prior to importing to SampleOne and therefor losing the start and end regions.

It's probably a SampleOne behavior because it doesn't happen when dragging a sliced file exceeding 10 seconds to Halion 5.

OS: Windows 10 Pro | HW: P9X79 • i7 3930K • 16GB • 3x EVO 860 • HD6450 (@WQHD) • RME AIO
by issambeat on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:12 pm
Thanks for confirming and the info that its working in Halion. Thought i´m the only one. :D

Hope Presonus can fix this in a future Update
by sangamc on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:36 am
Is there a specific place that this is documented? I have been searching high and low to figure out why this happens.

I believe the same behaviour is in Impact as well

#frustrating!

Presonus Studio One v 4.x Professional Win x64

6 posts
Page 1 of 1