45 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
myzone wroteAnd to answer your other question, seeing as you asked... my end goal is to keep doing what i've always been doing... making world-class EDM using only the best tools! And "NI Massive" isn't one of them.

Do you mind sharing where we can hear some of your 'world-class EDM'?
IMO, world-class suggests you are widely distributed and available on multiple platforms and multiple websites. Soundcloud maybe? Do you care to share these with us?
Stephen

Intel I7 2.8GHz 8Gigs Ram, 1Terra HD, 2Terra SSD Windows 10
AudioBox 1818VSL w/ Studio One 3.2 Pro
Arturia KEYLAB49 + Analog Lab
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2
Outputsounds REV, Signal, Exhale
Yamaha Oak Customs
Zildjian Cymbals

My next door neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 in the morning. 2:30! Good thing I was up practicing my drums.
by PreSonuSupt2 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:17 pm
myzone has been banned from the forum.

His abusive responses to other members and my moderators in this and other posts as well as PM is not something that will be tolerated any further. This is a community and needs to behave as one.

I offered him the opportunity to redeem himself and he opted not to take it.

Please feel free to continue this thread if anyone feels it necessary.

Admin
by Steve Carter on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:01 am
Thank you PresonuSupt2.
I was looking for a 'report' method earlier but couldn't find one! Let's keep this the nice forum where very knowledgeable people give of there time & efforts to help others - I, for one, appreciate it very much.
Regards.... S

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by Lokeyfly on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:18 am
I guess we felt him after all.

Nothing I could add but on a high note, we did hear and learn much technical info in this Studio One post, such as:

*Never play Tiger Woods with a $250 set of clubs.

*You might even have a high-powered Nascar, but if you go on the Formula One circuit with the Nascar you'll get your backside kicked.

*U-HE Diva and Hive both money-spinners, just like Sylenth and Predator and Massive, all pretentious me-too hype

*If you or anyone is a snooker champion, you can use a $50 Cue or you can use a $1000 Cue.

*The 'weight' of the pool Cue, the 'balance' of the pool Cue, the 'feel' of the pool Cue, the rate of shock-absorption and recoil of the vibration from the pool Cue, the ability to induce 'side-spin' from the pool Cue, all very important. These set the me-too amateur stuff apart from the pro stuff.

*An old 1980's car will get you from A to B, but jump in a nice new BMW and you get the wow factor, for you and your friends and your customers and your mothers aunty. It's all about the wow factor, not the how factor.

"The Audio Techinca M50 is a prime example of an extremely 'inaccurate' headphone"

I'm glad no one asked myzone to support that claim. I was only wondering if his explanation was going to involve buying Gucci, or Louis Vuitton hand bags. Far be it, the answer would ever enter frequency response.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by matthewgorman on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:18 am
Steve Carter wroteThank you PresonuSupt2.
I was looking for a 'report' method earlier but couldn't find one! Let's keep this the nice forum where very knowledgeable people give of there time & efforts to help others - I, for one, appreciate it very much.
Regards.... S

The orange arrow on the top right of each post is the report button. Its a very useful tool for us, as it helps us to know where the problem areas are. And its anonymous.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

45 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3