29 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2
Hi

Does anybody here know when the sale ends for the Melodyne 4 Studio upgrade for Studio One Professional? I wish I could get it as quickly as possible but saving up enough money will not be a possibility until the last day of the month.

Studio One 4 Professional 5.2.0 x64
Windows 10 Professional x64
Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867)
CyberPowerPC GUA600
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 hex-core processor
MSI B450 Pro Carbon AC motherboard
32GB G-Skill RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

PreSonus Studio 26C
Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro
Darkglass AO900 amplifier
Radial Pro DI/RMP
Ibanez RG9QM with one EMG 909X bridge pickup
Ibanez RGA8 with EMG 808/808
Dingwall NG2 Laguna Seca Blue
Kalium Custom Steel bass strings
Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom 9-80 set
single bass string (120/145)
Joyo Bantamp Zombie
Wacom Intuos Pro M
by scottyo7 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:47 pm
Per their website I do not see any indication of a "sale".
https://shop.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CelemonyShop

But they may be 'partnering' with a re-seller who's selling it at a discounted price*.
Where ever you saw the "sale" price you mention, is where you need to monitor. ;)

*I did that with a suite of Air Tech plugins... got them on sale via an affiliate of the company whom I bought my Akai midi controller from.

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by Lokeyfly on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:12 am
[url]
https://shop.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebOb ... 29.23.5.37[/url]

Think I'll go and update my Editor 2 version to 4. It's only $99 to do so.

Thanks for the reminder.
Last edited by Lokeyfly on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by garyshepherd on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:13 am
The Celemony website suggests prices till 31/07/2017. Check out Plugin Boutique who have cheaper prices. I got the upgrade to Editor from Essentials cheaper than from Presonus and from Celemony.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by presobr010 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 am
Lokeyfly wroteMelodyne Upgrade pricing here, from Celemony.

https://shop.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CelemonyShop.woa/wo/YUa2YeCQxbiVvMBx6ylDG0/0.0.29.23.5.37

Think I'll go and update my Editor 2 version to 4. It's only $99 to do so.

Thanks for the reminder.

so i only have the melodyne essentials 4 which i finally just enabled in S1 3.5. i went to the melodyne website yesterday to check pricing for other melodyne versions but it didn't seem to me like they had any upgrade pricing only flat fees for each product level. when i click on your link it doesn't work. can anyone confirm if there is actually upgrade pricing between the different melodynes or not? i can't tell after looking at the site unfortunately.

also. i really only want the automated tempo map feature of melodyne. after watching some videos and reading some posts online, i can't tell which melodyne product has this functionality? at times it appears that the videos and posts make it seem like you should be able to do this in melodyne essentials 4 which i already have through presonus. i checked the melodyne site and it appears that tempo detection should be in every version according to their feature matrix. but when i try to use essentials 4 in S1, i don't see the the feature to detect and map the tempos??? the interface doesn't look like what the videos show. does anybody know if essentials is ok or what version is required to detect tempo changes so i can drag the tempo map into S1?

thx

Macbook Pro 2015, i7 2.9Ghz, 16G, 1T, studio one pro 2.6.5 evaluating 3.5, USB 3.0, thunderbolt 10G, Apogee Duet USB interface. EZDrummer / Superior Drummer
by timmorris on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 am

Presonus 16.4.2 - Mac mini 2.3G i7, 16G Ram, Faderport - S1 -3 Pro
Novation Impulse 49 - Yamaha HS7 - Kemper Profiler -
SE 3300 - SE2200 - SE Reflexion - EBMM AAxis super sport - Taylor 414CE - PRS 513.
by Skip Jones on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:44 pm
Try this link for Sale information ---> https://shop.presonus.com/products/soft ... ne-add-ons

This includes upgrade information. Should you decide to purchase you will be re-directed to Celemony's site.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by Lokeyfly on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 pm
Hmmmm, it sems to work for a short time only.

Worst case, go to Scottyo7's link, scroll down and click "updates and upgrades". It's the same place.
https://shop.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CelemonyShop.woa/wo/kgYgpYNgWC8mGGhnzkBd3g/0.0.29.23.5.37

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by scottyo7 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:06 pm
Ah hah.
The OP wasn't clear where the sale price was advertised. ;)

So the sale is via PreSonus w/ a 'redirect' back to Celemony as a 'secret back door price' authorized by them.

I still don't see 'sales' at Celemony site and the 2 links above give "Error". :roll:

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by Skip Jones on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:11 pm
Just go to PreSonus / Products / Software / Samples Loops and Plugins and you willfind it there with the sale prices.

Skip

Edit = Maybe the link doesn't stick after a timeout?

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by presobr010 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm
ok i see the upgrade pricing finally. thx.

can anyone answer the question about the tempo mapping in essentials 4.1 i asked above? i can't buy if i don't know what to buy and something tells me i can probably do what i want in essentials i just don't know how

Macbook Pro 2015, i7 2.9Ghz, 16G, 1T, studio one pro 2.6.5 evaluating 3.5, USB 3.0, thunderbolt 10G, Apogee Duet USB interface. EZDrummer / Superior Drummer
by jpettit on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:51 am
presobr010 wrotealso. i really only want the automated tempo map feature of melodyne. after watching some videos and reading some posts online, i can't tell which melodyne product has this functionality? at times it appears that the videos and posts make it seem like you should be able to do this in melodyne essentials 4 which i already have through presonus. i checked the melodyne site and it appears that tempo detection should be in every version according to their feature matrix. but when i try to use essentials 4 in S1, i don't see the the feature to detect and map the tempos??? the interface doesn't look like what the videos show. does anybody know if essentials is ok or what version is required to detect tempo changes so i can drag the tempo map into S1?

thx

All versions will detect tempo. If it is fairly straight forward 4/4 with very little deviation, it will be OK to just drag initial tempo map to the S1 tempo track.

Only Editor and above give you the ability to go into the tempo assign mode to fix or fine tune the tempo map.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by presobr010 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 pm
jpettit wrote
presobr010 wrotealso. i really only want the automated tempo map feature of melodyne. after watching some videos and reading some posts online, i can't tell which melodyne product has this functionality? at times it appears that the videos and posts make it seem like you should be able to do this in melodyne essentials 4 which i already have through presonus. i checked the melodyne site and it appears that tempo detection should be in every version according to their feature matrix. but when i try to use essentials 4 in S1, i don't see the the feature to detect and map the tempos??? the interface doesn't look like what the videos show. does anybody know if essentials is ok or what version is required to detect tempo changes so i can drag the tempo map into S1?

thx

All versions will detect tempo. If it is fairly straight forward 4/4 with very little deviation, it will be OK to just drag initial tempo map to the S1 tempo track.

Only Editor and above give you the ability to go into the tempo assign mode to fix or fine tune the tempo map.

unfortunately i don't see any tempo map once i open my audio event in melodyne? ie there is nothing to drag back to the arrange view? if i put the mouse in the melodyne timeline at the top of the wave form (where i presume the generated melodyne tempo map should be but is missing) and try to drag back to S1 it just horizontally zooms on the melodyne waveform. any thoughts? thx for the info

by jpettit on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:53 pm
Are using editor or above?
If so the button to open the tempo is next to the tempo in M4.1

You might be a little confused about where you drag from.
Once the tempo map has been generated by M4 it is transferred to S1 in the background and it shows up in the inspector as mapped tempo in the tempo field.
Once you see that you can drag it from the event in S1 to the S1 tempo track

SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by presobr010 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:37 am
jpettit wroteAre using editor or above?
If so the button to open the tempo is next to the tempo in M4.1

You might be a little confused about where you drag from.
Once the tempo map has been generated by M4 it is transferred to S1 in the background and it shows up in the inspector as mapped tempo in the tempo field.

as stated above, i'm only using essentials 4.1. that was why i was asking b/c i'm supposed to be able to tempo detect in essentials according to their website.

i never used to record to a click so i have tons of old recordings that i would like to tempo map. plus if this frees me up from having to mostly tempo map manually going forward on any new recordings, then it's of great benefit to me. all the videos seemed to rave about melodyne's ability tempo map *very* well. i'm not sure if that's bs or not but i don't care about editing the tempo in melodyne. i just want a *relatively* accurate initial tempo detection that would hopefully reduce the amount of work i might have to do (0 - 10 - 20%) once the melodyne generated tempo map is back in S1. obviously, i would prefer it to work as best as possible. so perhaps these videos are not telling the truth?

iirc, the majority of the videos i've seen have people dragging the tempo map which is visible in melodyne directly to the tempo map in S1and not using the inspector at all. let me check if i can duplicate what you're saying here in my elements and i'll report back

by jpettit on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:26 am
presobr010 wrote
jpettit wrote You might be a little confused about where you drag from.

I'm supposed to be able to tempo detect in essentials according to their website.
<== you can per the instructions mentioned above.I was describing what is going on in the background, all you have to do is drag it from the event to the tempo track.

so perhaps these videos are not telling the truth?
iirc, the majority of the videos i've seen have people dragging the tempo map which is visible in melodyne directly
<== No, only in the versions that allow editing. IN M4.1 essentials you will see nothing.

to the tempo map in S1and not using the inspector at all.
<== you don't use the inspector. FYI: You just see proof that there is a tempo map

by presobr010 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:05 pm
jpettit wrote
presobr010 wrote
jpettit wrote You might be a little confused about where you drag from.

I'm supposed to be able to tempo detect in essentials according to their website.
<== you can per the instructions mentioned above.I was describing what is going on in the background, all you have to do is drag it from the event to the tempo track.

iirc, the majority of the videos i've seen have people dragging the tempo map which is visible in melodyne directly
<== No, only in the versions that allow editing. IN M4.1 essentials you will see nothing.

<== you don't use the inspector. FYI: You just see proof that there is a tempo map

jpetit. i'm really sorry. i'm not trying to be difficult but i don't see this as you describe it.

i have melodyne *ESSENTIALS* 4.1. my current arragnement is set to 120 bpm but it is meaningless as i didn't record to click. so here's what i'm exactly doing / seeing :

1) if i click CTL + M on the audio event in the arrange window, it brings up melodyne.

2) once in melodyne, i see a dropdown box that has "120 (110)" in it. i presume that's telling me that it thinks the tempo should be 100 though the song is listed as 120?

3) at this point, "File Tempo" in my event inspector lists not set. it's not getting assigned automatically as you suggest it should?

3a) also i'm confused b/c my guess is the tempo isn't actually fixed at 110 in my song but is drifting so i'm not sure why setting the tempo at 110 would be the right thing to do even if melodyne was actually setting it correctly

4) because the event tempo is NOT being assigned automatically per your suggestion, i exit melodyne. i can see it has dropped a "melodyne edit line" on the audio event of the track in the arrange window... BUT if i try to drag this audio event (which i think you are suggesting??) from my arrange window to the tempo track nothing happens

5) in sum, nothing is automatically changing in my tempo map from any of the suggestions i've tried above and nothing gets put there automatically by melodyne. it stays at the original 120. so i'm missing an obvious step or it's not working like you say.

again i have melodyne ESSENTIALS 4.1 the most basic version.

the melodyne upgrade expires at the end of july so if you have any suggestions and have the time i'd appreciate it as i'd like to see how good it is at auto tempo mapping before buying an upgrade.

super thnx

by jpettit on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:33 am
jpettit wrote
presobr010 wrote
presobr010 wrote

jpetit. i'm really sorry. i'm not trying to be difficult but i don't see this as you describe it.

0) I have Melodyne *ESSENTIALS* 4.1.

1) if i click CTL + M on the audio event in the arrange window, it brings up Melodyne.

]2) once in melodyne, i see a dropdown box that has "120 (110)" in it. i presume that's telling me that it thinks the tempo should be 100 though the song is listed as 120?
<== It is telling you it calculated the average tempo to 110.

3) at this point, "File Tempo" in my event inspector lists not set. it's not getting assigned automatically as you suggest it should?
<== Celemony does not allow multiple version of the product installed at the same time so I cannot tell you exact steps. Only someone with Essentials can.
Try one of two things.
1) click the wrench icon to go "note assignment" then click the blob icon to go back to normal mode to see if the tempo gets sent to S1 File Tempo field.

2) right mouse click the tempo field area to see if a context menu shows up with an option to accept the M4 tempo then check the same field. Note it might say "Map" or an actual tempo like 110

3a) also i'm confused b/c my guess is the tempo isn't actually fixed at 110 in my song but is drifting so i'm not sure why setting the tempo at 110 would be the right thing to do even if melodyne was actually setting it correctly

4) because the event tempo is NOT being assigned automatically per your suggestion, i exit Melodyne. I can see it has dropped a "melodyne edit line" on the audio event of the track in the arrange window... BUT if i try to drag this audio event (which i think you are suggesting??) from my arrange window to the tempo track nothing happens
<== it will only do this if the tempo data has been exposed to S1.

the melodyne upgrade expires at the end of july so if you have any suggestions and have the time i'd appreciate it as i'd like to see how good it is at auto tempo mapping before buying an upgrade.

<== 1 ) upgrade if you play live and need tempo maps as you will want ot edit the maps.
2) No program, not even M4 (which is the best on the market) can automatically get a complex tempo map 100% correct. M4 make it easier than alternative methods of mapping every beat.

by presobr010 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:36 pm
hey thanks jpetit. there were too many nested quotes so i'm posting a separate quick reply to your last post

so here's the deal and maybe it will help some other melodyne Essentials users. i think i finally got this thing working but it's kind of quirky. maybe you have suggestions based upon what i say next.

in essentials, you have only have three icons : the wrench (assignment mode), one blob (clip mode) and two blobs (track mode).. fyi, i'm calling them blobs because i don't know what else to call them. if i click on either the clip or track mode icon, it will often (but not always, it's kind of buggy???) assign a tempo to what i'll call the "tempo dropdown" interface element b/c i don't know what else to call it. but that won't get assigned to the event tempo in the S1 inspector unless i drill down into the "tempo dropdown" interface element and select "Confirm.... as file tempo". sometimes this works and sometimes this doesnt as well. it's really buggy. but if and when it gets assigned, THEN i can drag the melodyne "line" in my audio event to the tempo track as you suggest and the tempo map from melodyne appears in the tempo track.

outside of the fact that some of what i describe above sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, the tempos it has found has been pretty good on one of my songs and mostly pretty horrible on the rest of them! some of the songs do have variable tempo and my guess is i'm not lining up the start and end of the clips by trimming them appropriately to be on beat boundaries. BUT, one of the files i sent though not played to a click was virtually dead on and melodyne was way off. the range was large and way off the basic tap tempo i calculated for tthe that particular song. it was as if it was basically doubling the actual temp (ie if the base tempo was around 75 the tempo map wound up being in a range of below that plus about double or 156 above that???)

a few questions if you have any thoughts?

a) there are only 3 algorithm options in the ESSENTIAL 4.1 version : universal, melodic and percussive. most of teh videos i've seen suggest polyphonic and the majority of the tracks i'm using as reference tracks are either stereo mixdowns or were a basic reference track (acoustic guitar plus vox recorded simultaneously) all without any drums (no percussive). so i would assume i should use polyphonic (which doesn't exist in my version) or universal though the results aren't very great even on reference audio events that are relatively tightly played. sometimes choosing melodic works better but it's still a crapshoot. any thoughts?

b) for songs that might have some pretty large tempo drift since they were recorded as scratch ideas, i decided to split the single audio event so that i could use melodyne *individually* on separate sub events of the parent audio that i knew were relatively spot on. these sub event were both smaller in total bar length and pretty spot on so i thought it would help with more accurate tempo detection.

when i go into melodyne mode for a split event as just described, i presumed it would make more sense to use the melodyne "clip mode" (the one blob icon as decribed above) vs the "track mode" (two blob icon) since i'm only having it analyze a portion of the underlying entire track event. but regardless of whether i use clip or track mode, the tempo map generated by melodyne is often WAY off - ie the range is huge - in these instances like i described earlier!

i normally select the split event in the arrange window first, then COM + M to take only that split clip into melodyne. but because the tempo is often way off, it's almost as if it's still trying to detect tempo on the entire underlying file and not the relatively spot on tempo of just the clip!?

am i misunderstanding this aspect of splitting an event to help make tempo detect more precise in melodyne? ie do i need to bounce the audio event for this to work vs just leaving the trimmed event in place on the track with the remaining audio events before and after it?

note that when i split / trim the event, i move all the audio events on the track so that the splits of the event that i want to analyze tempo on in melodyne line up on a timeline bar beat and then i trim the end of teh event so it falls on a bar beat as well. this means the clip event is setup perfectly for melodyne tempo detection but the events that come before and after are probably no longer lined up on a bar beat so i don't know if that's throwing this thing off?

i have the song tempo set to around what i feel the general tap tempo of the song is but i'm not sure it really matters.

basically i'm wondering if this method of breaking up the single audio track / event into multiple events is a good idea to help melodyne tempo detect better and if the way i went about doing that is the right way vs letting it try and decipher the tempo map of the entire file with all the tempo variations. i basically used the spliting method as a test just to see how well melodyne could detect a part of the audio file that was simple and that i knew was relatively spot on and avoid the parts i knew might be troublesome. but it's giving me a lot of trouble when it would seem it shouldn't. i thought that this approach should work and that i could then break up the audio track into multiple events and let melodyne process tempo detect on each of the events separately to "build a final / solid tempo map" of the parts vs letting it do the whole file. though it seems logical perhaps i'm creating more problems for myself by doing it this way?

you said in the last post that even melodyne isn't going to be perfect but i can't believe how off it is for most of the things i'm doing and yet i got it to work on one file pretty well so i think i'm doing something wrong that is affecting the tempo detection of this product.

c) is there a keyboard shortcut to display the different panes in the inspector and or a way to make them sticky so that they remain after you exit and return to the inspector? i'm working on a laptop with little screen real estate and every time i go into the inspector to work with melodyne and tempo, i have to always do two operations : the first is to set the track / event tempo to "not follow" in the first inspector pane and then make sure the file tempo is being set in the third or FX / event pane of the same inspector. but it loses state every time you come back in to it and those panes are not very easy to resize and drag. since they overlap each other, it's really cumbersome to have to drag all those panes every time you have to do those operations.

thx
Last edited by presobr010 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by jpettit on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:53 pm
Quick answer.
Upgrade to at least Editor.
Then you will have full control over the tempo map.
If you can not afford it you can still tempo map the old slow way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQ_q1sP9JQ

29 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2