Share your songs!
1 post
Page 1 of 1
between video hosts, (again)
made this yesterday (audio conversion from the video)
too bad there's no place for the video, but I can safely recommend the audio it's totally chill.

*note I reuploaded a different audio file, to the first download instance person this one is better as I had only just noticed the digital clipping at 9:30 which was done by a video encoder and I hadn't properly QC by listening to that version ( I'd only listened to original video) sorry that version is that clipping and also seems to have clock reading issues. New version is 320 bitrate and made in S1 rather than WMM which I used for the first one, so it should be better (though the preset is glitch so there is actually lots of glitching during the first half especially, from the Prophet 10):

Between Video Hosts(2).mp3
I start out playing the Prophet 10 with a recent glitch preset I made
I play with that, looking at the oscilloscope to see what is happening with the waveform, and dialing up different frequencies on the B osc, and the B osc fine tuning, and the LFO. I change a number of other settings (all seen in video).

I brought the iPhone 5s playing the Moog Model D, into the music via bluetooth using the Reface DX looper and a short loop with a minimal structure thru the BT MD01 Bluetooth MIDI out on the DX. The iPhone setting uses chords and is a pad of some very ambient quality. Really good preset I like a lot.

at 22:30 I begin to slowly fade in the Studio One audio, which I had forgotten during the first half of the audio, that it was muted. I edited out the pop when it went unmuted at 22:36 with a quick duplication of the previous second's audio using Studio One to do this with the mp3 (320 kbps) ripped from the Video audio, which was good and I listened to it twice.

I slowly dial back the Buchla Easel volume (Arturia, the chaos arp sound) as I bring the S1 mix volume (which also includes 2 instances of the prophet audio and also a full instance of the iPhone audio). Also heard are the JP 08, CS (Reface), System 1m and impact Drums (Beatstep Pro).
(97.63 MiB) Downloaded 6 times

Aorus Elite X570
12 USB, 1000/1000 (Mbps)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
12/24, 48
WIndows 11 Pro
Studio One Artist 6.1
Presonus Studio interfaces:
1810C (8 ins, S1 engine)
1824C (8 ADAT to 1810C)
Searching for a new place to upload this music and videos? There is no place decent anymore too many morons on Bitchute, and too much censorship everywhere else.

1 post
Page 1 of 1